To gain this achievement you must complete all the bowling lessons, then visit the legends challenges and complete the 6 bowling challenges as follows:
Beefy's Challenge 1: Bowl 6 balls above 150km/h
- for this just try to hit green every time (wides, no balls all reset the counter)
Warnie's Challenge 2: You must replicate Warnie's ball-of-the-century and bowl Mike Gatting's off-stump from outside leg stump
- place the marker on the suggested spot and press 'x' for a leg break. Works every time.
Beefy's Challenge 3: Restrict the batsmen to 16 runs in three overs
- You have a leg-spinner with an off-side field. But more importantly, they only have 1 wicket remaining. Bowl small-turning leg-breaks aimed at the off-stump and the batsman will spoon a catch at some stage. Practice your catching and press while the circle has been orange for about a second.
Beefy's Challenge 4: Bowl your opponent with a yorker
- You must aim at the batsman's feet and ensure that the ball will hit the stumps. Mix up your bowling until it works for you, I personally found the in-swinger to work the best.
Warnie's Challenge 5: Get 5 wickets in 10 overs
- Runs don't matter, it's all about wickets and you need one every 2 overs. Most of your wickets will come from the spinner, so try your best to get run-outs and 'caught in the slips' with the pace bowler by bowling short-of-a-length out-swingers and throwing in the odd fake out-swinger (but in-swing to the stumps)
Beefy's Challenge 6: Dismiss a batsman who is 'well-set' at the peak of their confidence
- Runs are not important here. To decrease confidence you must encourage false strokes by changing the type of delivery you use.Vary length, swing, crease position and type of delivery and do it differently each time to get the batsmen off-guard. The big thing is to not waste an opportunity by dropping a catch. PAY ATTENTION!!!
If you vote negative, please leave feedback to tell me what I can improve :)