Badges can only be obtained in ranked matches. If ranked stats have been disabled in your game (i.e. there are less than 4 human players in the game) you will not be able to earn any badges.
In order to qualify for a badge you must fulfil the criteria listed below in a single game. Unlike the feat awards you can die before completing the badge and you will not lose your progress towards it.
You can view your current badge stats by selecting "Dropship" from the main game menu, then select "Awards". Please note that the game is often slow to update the details on this page. If you don't see a badge you know you've obtained just try looking again later on.
There are 32 badges in total split into 4 groups. Listed below are each group, the badges within that group, and how to obtain them (using the in-game descriptions).
If you're unsure about any of the criteria listed, or you have any tips on how best to obtain a specific badge, please post a comment and I will either try to help you out or add your tip to the guide
A couple of the badges below may have confusing criteria. These are "Point Offense - Get 8 Attacks" and "Guardian - Protect friendly control points with 8 Defenses or Denials".
These are related to obtaining kills when at a control point. To get an "Attack" you and an enemy must be standing in range of a neutral or enemy controlled control point (basically standing on the circular "base" of the control point) when you get the kill. The combat message in the lower right of the screen should say you got an "Offense". You will need 8 of these in a match to get the badge.
The "Defenses" and "Denials" are pretty similar to the above but must be done on a friendly control point (one your team controls). A "Defense" will be when you and your enemy are standing in the control point when you get the kill. A "Denial" will be when the enemy is currently hacking your control point and you get the kill.**COMBAT BADGES**Specialist
- Kill 8 players with equipmentPoint Offense
- Get 8 AttacksArmor Combat
- Kill 8 players with the heavy armourInfantry Combat
- Kill 20 playersAnti-Vehicular Combat
- Destroy 3 vehiclesRetaliation
- Get 4 AvengesTank Combat
- Kill 8 players with a tankMarksman
- Kill 15 players with non-vehicle weapons**CONQUEST BADGES**Objective Support
- Assist in the capture of 4 control pointsConquer
- Capture 4 control pointsEnduring Service
- Complete a game (must have been in 30% of the game)Distinguished Service
- Finish at least 3rd place wih 12 or more playersGuardian
- Protect friendly control points with 8 Defenses or DenialsSapper
- Hack 8 control pointsHonorable Service
- Finish a game with the highest teamwork score of your teamBattlefield Victory
- Win a game with your team (must be in 30% of game)**MISSION BADGES**Ordinance Disposal
- Defuse the bomb in a DCMDemolition
- Successfully plant and detonate the bomb in a DCMSpecial Ops
- Kill the Commando in a DCMInterception
- Destroy the Convoy in a DCMEspionage
- Capture the intelligence in a DCMCounter-Espionage
- Retrieve the intelligence in a DCMOutpost Raze
- Destroy the outpost in a DCMAssassination
- Kill the VIP in a DCM**TACTICS BADGES**Intelligence Network
- Deploy 4 Sensor ArraysClear Skies
- Destroy 4 Anti-Air TurretsShroud
- Destroy 4 Sensor ArraysCircumvent Defenses
- Destroy 8 Minigun or Rocket TurretsMedic
- Get 16 RepairsSquad Tactics
- Get 8 Kill Assists with your squadmatesSupplier
- Deploy 4 Supply DepotsSecurity Automation
- Kill 5 players with Minigun or Rocket Turrets