There is no solution, just tips. My tips may not apply to you, or they may even be anti helpful for some. They worked for me. Be cautious with the first tip, especially.
1) Get naked. Don't let baggy clothes make you sweat or distract you. I unlocked this achievement just wearing my underpants :P
2) Disassemble your drum kit. I ended up removing the 2 silver horizontal supports at the bottom of my drum kit so I could position the drum pedal wherever I want. Also, adjust the height to suit whatever you may be playing.
3) Forget you're a drummer. Think of yourself as a person that needs to input the right thing to get 100%
4) By the last tip I mean; use the X, A, Y and B buttons on your drum kit. I found this especially useful for number 48, Riding the bell. Also, hold the drum sticks wrongly, use objects other than drumsticks, anything, if it enables you to hit the pads more quickly, or more accurately, or more reliably. Use the bass pedal wrongly. For the last one, I tried positioning my toes at the base of the pedal, which allowed me to do heel up kicks which provided a bounce effect I found useful to keep rhythm. Usually, if a bass pedal note comes between a pad note, I almost imagine hitting a note that doesn't exist to fill the gap. This worked on the last one for speeds of 90% or less. For 100%, there wasn't the time, so I had to train my leg to operate completely independently of my arms. I usually use a heel down kick, experiment with different foot positions to find one that suits you best, or if you practise in mistakes with one position, shuffle it about and hopefully you won't make the same mistake. (in my case, I usually made a different one instead, but that's because I suck.)
3) Use the tips at the top of the screen, but also don't. If you're supposed to use alternate sticking, try hitting everything with one hand.
4)LEFTY FLIP IS YOUR FRIEND. BIGGEST TIP EVAR. If the top of the screen says lead with your weak hand, the Beatle beat sucks. The Beatle beat will likely not suck if you turn lefty flip on, and lead with your strong hand. :D
5) my numbering sucks
9001) Don't be a loser and get someone else to do the bass pedal. This means you are not a man, more likely Justin Bieber. Who I was HORRIFIED to find out is actually older than me. Supposedly.
6) Oh, and of course, practise on lower speeds to understand what you need to play. This was too obvious, I almost forgot.
To sum up, experiment. Each beat will be 'solved' differently. If you need specific advice for a specific beat, let me know (TA message would be best) and i'll do my best to help.
Have fun unlocking less gamerscore than you did for the drum lessons!