There are 6 types of consumable:
1. Small Neuromed Capsule - 2x Synthetic Material, 4x Biomaterial.
2. Medium Neuromed Capsule - 4x Synthetic Material, 4x Biomaterial, 1x Chemistry.
3. Large Neuromed Capsule - 8x Synthetic Material, 5x Biomaterial, 2x Chemistry.
4. Adrenaline Capsule - 10 Metal Parts, 5x Biomaterial, 3x Chemistry.
5. Electro - 13x Metal Parts, 5x Synthetic Material, 1x Chemistry.
6. Dynamo - 5x Metal Parts, 10x Synthetic Material, 3x Chemistry.
Important: After crafting put all consumables in your inventory.
Crafting is exclusively available at Nora - a red Crafting workstation commonly found in Breakrooms.
There are two ways to get crafting materials in Atomic Heart:
1. Killing enemies
If you want to go after specific materials, open Nora’s crafting menu to see what resources are dropped by which enemies.