- Need for Speed: SHIFT Achievements
- Time Splitter achievement
This DLC has been removed from the Microsoft Store and is no longer available for purchase.
Time Splitter achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT
Beat all the lap times in the Exotic Time Attack Competition0
19 Mar 2010 24 Mar 2010
All you have to do for this achievement is beat allt he lap times in the Exotic Time Attack Competition. I was doing it the hard way first because I thought this DLC was like the Ferrari one, leaving you with no upgrades posibilities, but I was wrong.
A few tips:
I used the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, upgraded some items and got my car to a 10.67 or something. I tuned it a bit aswell to give the rear a bit more downforce because I thought the car was drifting off quite alot.
Now here are a few tips for cornering and such:
- Don't always stick to the line, some maps have a bump before a corner if you follow the line which will knock you off mostly.
- Find the ideal speed for coming into a corner so you don't drift off whilst cornering.
- If you drift off whilst cornering use your controller to turn the opposite for a real short time which will get you back straight on the road.
Good luck! Shouldn't be too hard if you upgrade your car a little bit. If you want a challenge, don't upgrade your car.
You need to choose the 2nd Series Event in the Exotic Competition. The times to beat for each track are as follows:-
Race 1 - 0:52
Race 2 - 1:03
Race 3 - 1:30
Race 4 - 1:18
I would recommend personally using the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione or the Maserati GranTurismo S cars. Upgrade both as far as you can and you should easily make the times above (as long as you stick to the standard race lines etc). The achievement should appear as soon as the final time attack event is complete.
Related Achievements and Trophies