In Multiplayer Mode, you will need to earn a score chain of 600 points in a single life, to earn all 'Score Chain Rewards' a.k.a.(Support Action)
. A score chain is the number of points you accumulate in one life. Points are earned from kills and by capturing objectives.
(Bonus Variations: Headshot +5p
, Melee Kill +5p
, Savior Kill +5p
, Revenge Kill +5p
, Tier 1 Kill +5p
), Double Kill 30p
, Capture Objective 30p
Chain enough points together and you'll be awarded the Score Chain Reward within each Offensive Tier. Defensive chain rewards do not count toward this achievementTier 1
: 50p chain - Mortar StrikeTier 2
: 100p chain - Rocket Strike Tier 3
: 175p chain - Guided Missile Strike Tier 4
: 250p chain - Artillery StrikeTier 5
: 350p chain - Strafing RunTier 6
: 450p chain - Airstrike / Bomb Run Tier 7
: 600p chain - Cruise MissileTier 8: x2 XP ...however not required for this achievement. ***WARNING***
Be sure to use the Cruise Missile before you reach Tier 8, otherwise you lose it!
Your 'Score Chain' progress appears on the lower right of your screen and starts at '00 / 50' indicating that you need 50p to reach the first Tier reward. Deploy rewards by pressing '
' on the D-Pad.
Effectively using the rewards can significantly increase your score chain and may even unlock the next tier reward, so try to use them strategically. ...focus on the spawn point...
After each support action is deployed once, the achievement will unlock at the end of the round.
You do not
have to deploy all of the rewards in the same round. If you have previously deployed reward Tiers 1-3, then opt to take the 'Defensive'
action for those, by pressing '
' on the D-Pad. You will receive the defensive support action, along with a score chain bonus. This bonus boosts you closer or even into the next Tier reward, depending how close you are to it..
Best to play as Recon class on Combat Mission, as this is the longest of all the game modes.
If you die, your score chain is broken and will reset back to 0
.How to boost:
Game Mode: Sector Control
Gamers: 24, split into 4 parties of 6, with 1 gamer being the messenger.
(The messenger will be the one jumping from party to party relaying tactics to drive randoms from the game. You need to have everyone on the same page for this. ...so if you need to tell one side not to spawn, you can do so.)
(***Important*** This is to identify boosters from randoms)
Monopolize a game of 'Sector Control'.
1. The host will create a play group and invite each party leader to it, then search for a game of 'Sector Control'. Once a game is found, be sure to have at least 1 party leader on each side.
2. Have all remaining gamers join their party leader's game in progress, from the 'Play with friends' in-game menu, as spots become available.
3. Continue to create spots in the game for the others to fill. There are a number a ways to do this. (i.e., Not spawning, Follow and shoot a team member, Block his view, etc.)
Just be creative until the random gets pissed off enough to find another lobby.
4. Once all 24 spots in the match are owned, meet up at Bravo..
5. Alternate securing the flag at Sector B. (with everyone at Bravo, you will not have to worry about accidentally calling in offensive support actions on top of other players on the map.)
6. Call in all offensive support actions toward the edge of the map
. If you see 'DANGER CLOSE'
, DO NOT
call it in. It will kill you and everyone around you. Take your time, don't rush.Good luck!
This is also a great way to boost XP. Once the achievement is earned, keep selecting the 'Defensive Support' action '
' for XP. Eventually you will reach the 8th Tier reward which is 'Double XP'