Go to any casino on the strip and exchange your Caps, NCR$, or Legion Denarius for chips.
Next go and find a Black Jack table, and follow these steps.
1) Place a bet. (If you’re going for just the Achievement place a bet of 1)
2) Start the game. Remember these tips. . .
- (The object of the game is to get the sum of your cards to be close, or equal to 21)
- (Face cards such as Joker, King, and Queen are valued as a 10)
- (An Ace is valued as 1 or 11 ((Face Card + Ace = instant 21)) regular cards are the value of the cards number. Say a 4 of spades will simply be worth 4.)
3) When the dealer gives you the first initial card lets say he gives you a king right off the back. You have a total value of 10 with that one card meaning you have a total of 11 to get to a 21.
- Selecting Hit will activate the dealer to give you another card. You may Hit until you Bust which means to go over 21 this is an instant loss.
- Selecting stand means that you are confident with your number. Say you have a Face card and an 8 of diamonds in your hand for a total of 18. This is really close to 21 and if you Hit again you have a high chance of drawing a card over 3, so instead you would stand. At this point the dealer either keeps drawing until he bust or he luckily has a higher hand then you.
4) Doing this for 10 Hands/Rounds/Games etc. will get you the achievement.