1) Sun Flare – Complete the Lakebed challenge to drain the lake and reveal the Sun Flare. You do not need to beat the goal time.
2) Varblat’s Coupler – Inside the Snow Cave described below.
3) Snow Cave – Equip the phoenix wings and from the gold platform fly left past all of the windmills. Next to the end of the village, before you hit the side of the mountain, there is an iced over cave. Just fly towards it and it will melt giving you access.
4) Power the Gate – Place all six Dimensional Relics (Varblat’s Coupler, Oslanium Sequencer, Spark Housing, Ethereal Harmonic, Tome of Mechanics and Quantum Shifter) in their cradles next to the Dimensional Portal by flying close to them. From the gold platform this is to the left, past the windmills and next to the Squeebil village.
5) Open the Gate – After completing Power the Gate, fly near the switch next to where you placed the Dimensional Relics to open the gate.
6) Enter the Portal – Once the gate is opened, descend into the hole next to the previous two goals to complete this final goal.
1) Windmill Run – Use the red platform to start the challenge and fly through the checkpoints. Goal time is 1:05:0.
2) Super Climber – Use the green platform to start the challenge and fly through the checkpoints. Goal time is 3:30:0.
3) Ice Caves – Use the blue platform to start the challenge and fly through the checkpoints. Goal time is 1:05:0.
4) Lakebed - Use the purple platform to start the challenge. You must collect six ice boulders and drop them into the stream. Two boulders are directly ahead of where you start and the other four are on platforms next to the lake. Goal time is 4:00:0.
5) Arctic Escapade – Use the rotating platform to start the challenge. You must collect snowflakes around Arctasia, although you need only collect one to complete the challenge. Collecting 25 unlocks the Convict Uniform.
1) Arctasia Landing – Land on the gold platform in Arctasia. Simply fly away from the platform, circle around and then land back on it.
2) Low Blow – You must fly through the lower tunnel at a high speed. Simply gain lots of altitude and then fly down so that you reach a high speed, then go through the tunnel next to the lake with a large ice crystal above it.
3) Spear point – Reach the highest spire in Arctasia where the green platform is.
4) Spring Time – Start the Super Climber challenge by landing on the green platform and follow the checkpoints until you hit the thermal and can see the only green tree in Arctasia. Fly next to it for this extra.
5) Uplifting – After collecting all of the pink crystals the fan jet to Ascension will activate. Travel up it to unlock this extra.
6) Spit Out – Travel through the snow cave below the gold platform (next to the lake) and fly out of the other end.
Crystals: 45 blue, 5 pink, 1 gold.