To unlock this achievement you need to complete all the goals, challenges and extras in Oasis.
* Sun Flare: Collect a Sun Flare Crystal from the short tunnel at the peak of the large Oasis temple.
* Raising The Dead: Mounting all the Sun Flare Crystals will raise the temple in the bay and ignite the transphotonic beam.
* Spectral Lens: Find a Spectral Lens in the Oasis. It needs to be placed on a spectral mounting pole.
* Spark Housing: Collect this Dimensional Relic in the Oasis. Transubstantational energy ignition requires a protictive barrier for proper warp modulation. Relnam's Igniter can provide this.
* Collect Fiery Key: Obtain the Fiery Key to access the Fiery Gates in MagmaCore.
* Around The Valley (Red platform): Circle the Oasis valley, fly under the waterfall and land at the red platform. Goal time 2:30:0.
* Ridgeline (Green platform): Follow the ridge around Oasis and land on the green platform. Goal time 1:20:0.
* Into The Void (Blue platform): Fly off the top of the Oasis great temple and into the water sprout. Land on the blue platform. Goal time: 2:00:0.
* Gathering The Flock (Purple platform): Rescue the lost Squeebils by returning them to their village in Oasis. Use the purple platform to start. Goal time 2:00:0.
* Tricky Trebuchet (White spinning platform): The Oasis temple is under siege. Collect as many flares as you can!
* Oasis Landing: Land on the gold platform in Oasis.
* Side Door: Find the side exit to the mysterious Oasis temple interior.
* Hail to the King: Fly by the Oasis statue honoring Lord Clukey of the clan Squeebil: master of limited flying ability, devourer of soft foods.
* Mini Temple: Buzz the top of the mini temple on the coast of Oasis. Be sure to do it at high speed, those Squeebils hate that!
* Open Sesame: Kick open the door at the end of Clukey Tunnel in Oasis.
* All-Seeing Eye: Fly close to the large lens at the top of the great temple in Oasis.
Raising the Dead: You need to collect the 4 Sun Flares first.
1. Arctasia: Finish the Lakebed Challenge (purple platform). You don't need to complete in the required time to obtain the Sun Flare. I suggest wings that have great power like the Quetzal Wings and the Energy Wings. Energy Wings are more preferable because of the great turning.
You have 2 boulders in front of you and 4 boulders around the lake. Put them all in the cave with water to drain the lake.
2. Spiral Heights: Finish the Wheel Goes Round Challenge (purple platform). You don't have to complete the challenge within time limit to unlock the Sun Flare. I suggest wings that have great power like the Quetzal Wings and the Energy Wings. Energy Wings are more preferable because of the great turning. Grab the wheel and go straight down, exit is on the bottom of the cave. Fly to thermals to go up and place the wheel on the right side.
3. Sporelle (unlocks after you find all the blue crystals. Blue crystals are scattered around the world): Finish the Room to Grow (purple platform) challenge. You don't need to beat the challenge in the alloted time to unlock the Sun Flare. Pick up the Green crystals and fly out of the pit to the broken mushroom. Repeat to more times. I suggest wings with great power like the Quetzal Wings and the Energy Wings.
4. Oasis: Fly through the top tunnel of the large temple to find the last Sun Flare.
Now fly over each obelisk next to the temple in the middle of Oasis.
Spectral Lens: Fly into the just raised temple to find this one.
Spark Housing: It's in the large temple by the King statue. You enter the temple by flying into the opening with the waterfall.
Fiery Key: Unlocks when you complete the Gathering The Flock Challenge (purple platform). Rescue the 3 Squeebils and bring them back to the village in the middle.
Challenges: I used for all the challenges the Phoenix Wings. I stocked 5 boosts before I started the challenge.
Big temple: You need to enter this one at least two times. Enter through the opening with the waterfall. Exit once through the side exit and once through the throne room. In this room you need to fly fast by the King Statue and you'll find the lens here. Fly also around the big lens on top of this temple.
Small temple on the side of Oasis: Fly through the top to unlock the Mini Temple extra.
Where to find the suggested wings?
Energy Wings can be found on the highest point in Magma Core.
Phoenix Wings can be found in the cave behind the Fiery Gate in Magma Core.
Quetzal Wings can be found in a chest on top of the highest spire next to the green platform.
Tip: You can switch between Tilt and Touch controls by pressing the button on the right side of the screen.