– Hot ShotDescription:
- Gain promotion to the rank of GunnerImportant Notes!
There are some differences between the XBOX and GFWL Version which you should know before you’re going to get this Achievement.
- play Ranked Matches
- 2 Players are required to start a game, but it will take some time (But no EXP for Online Career)
- You need at least 4 Accounts to gain Online-Ranks
- Every Dummy needs a separate GFWL license
- There are just a few people who are playing this Game, compared to the 360. Sometimes there are some guys who will disturb your lobby. Just wait until these guys are going offline or find some other Games
- Your EXP will not count exactly to your progress, because of less people, less ranks and mostly the same dummies
- don’t quit any Ranked Games
- don’t move your tab bar during an online match, the Game will quit you out from an online Match
There are 3 Methods how you can host some more Dummies.
1: Have a 2nd PC or more
2: If you’ve got a high-performance PC you can run Virtual Machines
3: Make some more User Accounts on your PC and switch between them, if you also have a powerful computer.
Of course you can try to start up multiple times the Game, if you change your Game-Settings (Resolution, Texture Details and more) to the lowest details.
The advantage of having a 2nd PC (or more) and Virtual Machines are, you can handle your dummies and avoid spawn-protection of them. To avoid the spawn protection you just need to shoot one time with your dummies, so you can get some fast kills towards the “Slayer of Thousand Men” Achievement.
Be happy that you can boost them, compared to the 360 Version! On the 360 Version there are at least many people who are playing this Game legit, so it’s hard to get a lobby for you.Roadmap:
You will start with Recruit , so you have to get promoted ten times.
- Officer Cadet
- Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Warrant Officer
- Junior Ensign
If you have the money and equipment to host at least 4 dummies you can boost with yourself or just find a friend who also want to get the ranked achievements and share the accounts for example; you host 2 dummies and your friend.
Just set up a Data-Post Game and win against your dummies. Activate the Posts and get some Kills. If you’re going to boost this Achievement with your friend and want to gain together the wins and EXP for the Gunner Rank, you will need to join in following row: Host with a 1st Dummy, 1st Main Account, 2nd Dummy, Friend account.
This system of joining had worked out for me and my Team mate to get all Ranked Achievements. But at last it’s pretty random how the Game will sort the teams.
You will definitely also get the Centurion Achievement, while you’re working for the Hot Shot Achievement. Because this Achievement will take some more time compared to the 360 Version.
I hope I could help you with my solution. And I want to apologize in advance for my bad English :P
If you have some questions or give me some feedback please use the voting’s and give a comment please!! :)