Weapon kills required:
Melee - 500
Pistol - 500
Shotgun - 500
SMG - 500
Assault rifle - 500
Sniper rifle - 500
Grenade launcher - 200
Last week i discovered a way to kick people from your lobby in a ranked match. This made boosting this game much, much easier. However, the sad news is...you can't kick them in game.
1. Okay so the first thing you need to do is have you and a friend in a party.
2. Next you need to find an empty lobby (objective or last stand are usually easy enough to find this in). If you can't find an empty lobby, avoid a few people in your game and try again.
3. When you find an empty lobby, you need to press 'Y' to invite your friend into the lobby.
4. When your friend enters the lobby, wait around 10 seconds before quitting. Your friend should see 'Host migrating'.
5. Then get your friend to invite you back into the lobby using the 'Y' to invite party.
6. When you join, your friend will now have the ability to kick people from the lobby by using 'X' and scrolling through the player list.
This helps a great deal when you want an empty game to boost the efficiencies.
If the same player keeps joining over and over again, try giving them bad feedback before kicking them. Eventually they will either give up or be forced into another game.
For boosting kills, 3 is the best number. Have two people on one team, 1 on the other. Go to objective mode, get the kicking ability, and just spawn kill them. When the timer gets to around 1 minute, go and complete the next objective. Continue this until the end. This will net you around 125-140 kills per game. If you only have one other person to boost kills with, you'll get around 60-65 kills per game.
Thanks to FNL 4EVA and dez1729 for helping perfect this technique.