Windows Phone

Forum for general Windows Phone discussion, from the gaming to everyday use

Windows Phone 7 App no longer published.

• DarthGoose13DarthGoose13542,309
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 13:29
    Just went to re-download some stuff from the Windows 7 Marketplace and the following are appearing as App is no longer published.

Monster Burner (WP)
    Turn N Run (WP)
    Extraction: Project Outbreak (WP)
    Tentacles (WP)
    Contract Killer (WP)
    Gun Bros (WP)
    Chickens Can't Fly (WP)
    Bug Village (WP)

Just got my phone back from repair and managed to download these a few days ago. Been back to the site to check out whether I could get some other stuff and these are now showing as App no longer published.
    What the brown?
  • EYEHUNTER 42EYEHUNTER 42694,196
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 20:00
    I see extraction as "Not available for your device." Others I cannot locate at all.
  • DarthGoose13DarthGoose13542,309
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 20:18
    They were available last week as i managed to re-download them to my phone, but when you go to the windows phone marketplace, they are all listed as "App no longer published".

This is for U.K, don't know if this affects other regions though.
    What the brown?
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,578,471
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 21:03
    It affects all regions. On first glance, they all seem to be games with MSP-based micro-transactions. Probably means they are in the process if being converted over to real money since MSP is no longer a thing.
    Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
  • Dexter XBADexter XBA309,483
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 September 13 at 12:14
    xPut Name Herex said:
    It affects all regions. On first glance, they all seem to be games with MSP-based micro-transactions. Probably means they are in the process if being converted over to real money since MSP is no longer a thing.
    Did Turn n Run have micro transactions? I have the game but it keeps crashing when loading the 1st level so I really don't know too much about it
  • Dexter XBADexter XBA309,483
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 12:16, Edited on 26 September 13 at 12:28 by Dexter XBA
    El Munchico said:
    Did Turn n Run have micro transactions? I have the game but it keeps crashing when loading the 1st level so I really don't know too much about it
    Yes, there was an option to buy level solutions.

xPut Name Herex said:
    I don't think they are going to be fixed by MS.
    That's what the devs of Zombies!!! told me:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1403/cpeb.png

One of the few games with in-app-purchases that hasn't been delisted yet is Monster Island. If s.o. wants to get it I think it's about time:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/monster-island/8...
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob157,672
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 12:49
    Gravity Guy is another one hit by this issue (it was 160MSP for extra slowdowns)

An update arrived the other day, and gave me 3 free slowdowns, so presumably there must be some sort of workaround here?
  • liiamiliiami306,927
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator530,208
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 13:34
    Don't download Crimson Dragon. It will take you 150 hours to complete without being able to buy the currency
  • liiamiliiami306,927
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:14
    I don't think it's even possible at this point to even complete it without buying currency, which, you can't even do.

Comments on one of the solutions suggest the GPS tracker stops giving you gems after a certain distance travelled.
  • DeviSlatorDeviSlator530,208
    Posted on 18 February 14 at 10:50
    Yeah, you're capped on the GPS gems
  • Chugsy BearChugsy Bear546,446
    Posted on 10 March 14 at 19:40
    So is there no way to get these games back as I also sent my phone for repairs and recently got it back... just checked and there are a few titles I can't find... beards and beaks being one of them along with angry birds... if they have been removed permanently I hope Microsoft are going to refund me seeming I own a digital copy that they have removed the link to :/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads