The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

[UPDATE] Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 27th, 2018

AuthorMessage
Vok 250
Vok 250
Posted on 27 March 18 at 01:41, Edited on 27 March 18 at 01:47 by Vok 250
Is this the Spring Sale?

There's a huge number of games from my wishlist on sale!

Kind of disappointing prices though. Many of them are worse than previous sales. :/
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 27 March 18 at 01:59
Out of all these sales, the only game I would consider buying is the Life is Strange: Before the Storm Complete Season.

Sucks that the Little Nightmares DLC isn't on sale, either the season pass or individually.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:03
Thanks for the info guys! Forgot to mention, I'm also thinking of Rocket League...I know, I know. Somehow never got around to it, and now I don't know if I'll enhjoy it cause I'm so late to the party lol what do you guys think? As always, thanks!!!
Matthew
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:14
I wish there was a 'real' list of Win10 sales posted in these articles. The only 'Windows games' ever listed in the sale articles are XB1 games which can also be played on Windows. What about discounts on Win10-only titles? For example, the Win10 edition of Batman: Enemy Within is also on sale.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:17, Edited on 27 March 18 at 02:17 by Elite1111111111
Woo Hand of Fate DLC. I'll have to sift through the whole list tomorrow.
RiverRaiser
RiverRaiser
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:19
🤔Batman return to Arkham for £20
Yet it’s only £11.99 in the PS sale.
Why the difference ?
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:27
FFS, the DLC offering is piddling at best. Wish Shadow of War's season pass would go on sale already. While there's a lot on there, there's hardly anything that hasn't been on sale a dozen times before.
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:31
Shame I'm poor otherwise I'd pick up a few things. Wasn't expecting such a huge list. Must be Easter sale I'm assuming.
Death and Glory
Death and Glory
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:33
There's quite a few W10 VR titles on sale too. Some pretty cheap. Grab them if you plan on getting a Mixed Reality Headset in the future.
NeM2K
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:40, Edited on 27 March 18 at 02:40 by NeM2K
When will Minecraft S1 DLC for Windows 10 be on sale...
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:42, Edited on 27 March 18 at 03:30 by iTz Canada Ehh
Mike Marcelais said:
I wish there was a 'real' list of Win10 sales posted in these articles. The only 'Windows games' ever listed in the sale articles are XB1 games which can also be played on Windows. What about discounts on Win10-only titles? For example, the Win10 edition of Batman: Enemy Within is also on sale.
If they're Windows only games, they may choose to not list them because it's an Xbox site. Granted idk if the listed ones are play anywhere titles as I don't own a Windows system.

Checked for you and all the games listed are play anywhere titles, which makes sense as why they're, again, listed on an Xbox site.
adamrulz
adamrulz
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:43
Wow, massive sale but unfortunately, I’ve already got pretty well everything that I want already.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND SNAKE PASS AT $10... super cute, colorful game that was way more fun than I would have thought. I picked it up shortly after release because I was intrigued... it DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! First time that it’s been on sale in quite some time. That, Little Nightmares, Black the Fall, Brothers, and Blackwood Crossing for some
Easy gamerscore as well. I really just can’t say enough about Snake Pass though, it really came out of nowhere and caught me so off guard, but in the best way... do yourself a favor and pick it up on sale!!
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:49
Wow, what a huge list! This will take time to go thru.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
togethawiistand
Posted on 27 March 18 at 02:59
Sadly, nothing for me. Oh, well, it's not that I badly want any game that I don't have.

Previous purchased backlog it is.
To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
Lasher67
Lasher67
Posted on 27 March 18 at 03:03
Finally..pulled the trigger on Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
Sco Bravheart
Sco Bravheart
Posted on 27 March 18 at 03:04
Finally stuff that's on my wishlist. Glad it's pay week.
Don Santino
Don Santino
Posted on 27 March 18 at 03:04
Is anyone else at a point where they wait until Black Friday to buy games because their backlog is so massive now? I'm just playing what I've got atm. Only really looking forward to state of decay 2 this year so I pre ordered that. Some of the AAA games that came out recently I'll pick up at the end of the year.
Pandasaur cx
114,299 114,299 GamerScore
Pandasaur cx
Posted on 27 March 18 at 03:27
Wish The Witcher 3 GOTY would go on sale for steam... cry
D3m0nF0rc3
D3m0nF0rc3
Posted on 27 March 18 at 03:28
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Mike Marcelais said:
If they're Windows only games, they may choose to not list them because it's an Xbox site. Granted idk if the listed ones are play anywhere titles as I don't own a Windows system.

Checked for you and all the games listed are play anywhere titles, which makes sense as why they're, again, listed on an Xbox site.
If a pc game supports xbox achievments even though its not a play anywhere title they shoud be included somewhere in the sales lists, after all the site supports them as they have xbox gamertag tied achievements.

As always the dlc available is insulting to everyone who chooses not to buy a pig in a poke.

Looking at KI season 3 again amongst the many others.

Getting to the point where I've had enough of this nonsense, MS and most of the publishers big or small must think most console owners drive around with "HUNT" tattooed on their foreheads.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 27 March 18 at 03:34, Edited on 27 March 18 at 03:46 by iTz Canada Ehh
D3m0nF0rc3 said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Mike Marcelais said:

If a pc game supports xbox achievments even though its not a play anywhere title they shoud be included somewhere in the sales lists, after all the site supports them as they have xbox gamertag tied achievements.

As always the dlc available is insulting to everyone who chooses not to buy a pig in a poke.

Looking at KI season 3 again amongst the many others.

Getting to the point where I've had enough of this nonsense, MS and most of the publishers big or small must think most console owners drive around with "HUNT" tattooed on their foreheads.
There are PC games listed on the site that have Xbox achievements (Fallout 3 is the only one I can think of but there are others with (PC) in brackets) so you're right and I feel like they do this with their sales articles normally. But again I don't really pay attention to that section and I wouldn't know what would apply in this sale personally.

Also off/on topic, For Honor is on sale digitally and physically at EB Games for $20. I know a lot of people had server issues when it released, but since Ubisoft put in dedicated servers for it I think it's better now(?) Is it worth getting? It's the only Ubisoft developed game I don't own on Xbox One so I'm thinking of giving it a shot if it's an actually decent game, original server issues aside.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.