Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

[UPDATE] Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 27th, 2018

• Posted on 27 March 18 at 08:48Permalink
    SNAKE PASS
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,124,136
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 08:48Permalink
    z0rrofox said:
    Hold the fucking phone.

$10 for Batman Return to Arkham in America but £20 in the UK?

That's not how exchange rates work Warner Bros!
    laugh I've seen worse!
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:02Permalink
    The only two games I want (Darksiders 2, Styx 2) have unobtainable achievements. Sorry, you will not get my money if you don't fix your broken game.
  • BcSuniBcSuni264,584
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:03Permalink
    Time to add US payment option :)
  • BonxyBonxy150,746
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:08Permalink
    Otouto72 said:
    Back to the Future and The A.B.C. Murders will do nicely for me. Also see The Wolf Among Us too, the 360 version glitched on me as it doesn't want to load episode 4 at all....but I see it's one complete download in this one so maybe I will finally get to the end of it after all. Punch Club also vaguely interests me.
    Wolf among us is great. Just finished E4 yesterday on the XB1. Will be doing the last one today.

Think ill be picking up the Walking Dead New Frontier as its the only one ive not played.
    https://bonxy.info/xbox
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:16Permalink
    Decent list. I really wish DLCs would go on sale separately instead of all these bundles. Some of these games I already have the base game for.
  • BillarghBillargh353,138
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:24Permalink
    I'd love it if the 'remove ads' were actually something I could buy, the above links are dead.
  • pseudoidolpseudoidol111,570
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:26Permalink
    So much wishlist... so little monies...
    Looking to boost: GTA 5 HALO 5 KILLER INSTINCT
  • PrisPris1,266,650
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:27Permalink
    Killing Floor 2 for me. Whilst a couple of things have my interest I'll happily plough through my backlog.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:16Permalink
    What is Remove ads ?
  • BulletLukeyBulletLukey421,342
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:44Permalink
    Hey guys,
    Just letting you know that this article originally included the Spring Sales. We have since moved it into its own article: Xbox One Spring Sale Roundup
  • BulletLukeyBulletLukey421,342
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:50Permalink
    Dynamite Andy said:
    What is Remove ads ?
    Exactly what it says.
    It is an IAP purchase that removes ads from an app. So you can completely disregard that sale. In fact, it properly shouldn't be included in the article.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 11:08Permalink
    Uhh why did I get redirected here when the message I got said I had news on a Sonic game? This has nothing to do with that series...
    If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 11:35Permalink
    Remove ads for $1.00? Is that on the console itself, or in a game?
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,246,201
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 11:58, Edited on 27 March 18 at 12:04 by TangerineGamerPermalink
    Anyone know if the TellTale Win10 season passes are on sale too? (Guardians, Minecraft S2, Batman: TEW, Walking Dead: A New Frontier)

Annoyingly you can only check in the game on Win10, as far as I know, and to start the game you have to buy episode 1 angry

So if someone has these and can let me know I'd appreciate it
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face532,026
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 12:54Permalink
    David Borhi said:
    Really feel like Agents of Mayhem will be showing up on Game pass within the next few months.
    maybe but well worth 12 bucks with all dlc.. its actually a good single player game.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 13:00Permalink
    Remove Ads, one of my favourite add-ons ever.

Seriously though, which game is this for?
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal8745,393
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:43Permalink
    What's remove add?
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic401,815
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:57Permalink
    ParadoxReal8 said:
    What's remove add?
    The opposite of Include Subtract.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 18:50Permalink
    TangerineGamer said:
    Anyone know if the TellTale Win10 season passes are on sale too? (Guardians, Minecraft S2, Batman: TEW, Walking Dead: A New Frontier)

Annoyingly you can only check in the game on Win10, as far as I know, and to start the game you have to buy episode 1 angry

So if someone has these and can let me know I'd appreciate it
    Looks like a lot of them are, except Minecraft S1. If you look in at the Windows store page for the game, down the page a bit it will say "you can buy stuff in this app: from $x.xx to $x.xx". The higher price should be the season pass. It doesn't tell you if it's on sale, you have to remember what the usual price and compare.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.