XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 27 March 18 at 08:48
SNAKE PASS
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 27 March 18 at 08:48
z0rrofox said:
Hold the fucking phone.

$10 for Batman Return to Arkham in America but £20 in the UK?

That's not how exchange rates work Warner Bros!
laugh I've seen worse!
Legohead 1977
StanleyCup CAPS
Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:02
The only two games I want (Darksiders 2, Styx 2) have unobtainable achievements. Sorry, you will not get my money if you don't fix your broken game.
BcSuni
BcSuni
Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:03
Time to add US payment option :)
Bonxy
Bonxy
Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:08
Otouto72 said:
Back to the Future and The A.B.C. Murders will do nicely for me. Also see The Wolf Among Us too, the 360 version glitched on me as it doesn't want to load episode 4 at all....but I see it's one complete download in this one so maybe I will finally get to the end of it after all. Punch Club also vaguely interests me.
Wolf among us is great. Just finished E4 yesterday on the XB1. Will be doing the last one today.

Think ill be picking up the Walking Dead New Frontier as its the only one ive not played.
https://bonxy.info/xbox
BlackWarPanther
Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:16
Decent list. I really wish DLCs would go on sale separately instead of all these bundles. Some of these games I already have the base game for.
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:24
I'd love it if the 'remove ads' were actually something I could buy, the above links are dead.
pseudoidol
pseudoidol
Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:26
So much wishlist... so little monies...
Looking to boost: GTA 5 HALO 5 KILLER INSTINCT
Pris
Pris
Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:27
Killing Floor 2 for me. Whilst a couple of things have my interest I'll happily plough through my backlog.
Dynamite Andy
Dynamite Andy
Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:16
What is Remove ads ?
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:44
Hey guys,
Just letting you know that this article originally included the Spring Sales. We have since moved it into its own article: Xbox One Spring Sale Roundup
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:50
Dynamite Andy said:
What is Remove ads ?
Exactly what it says.
It is an IAP purchase that removes ads from an app. So you can completely disregard that sale. In fact, it properly shouldn't be included in the article.
Avian Deity
Avian Deity
Posted on 27 March 18 at 11:08
Uhh why did I get redirected here when the message I got said I had news on a Sonic game? This has nothing to do with that series...
If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 27 March 18 at 11:35
Remove ads for $1.00? Is that on the console itself, or in a game?
TangerineGamer
Posted on 27 March 18 at 11:58, Edited on 27 March 18 at 12:04 by TangerineGamer
Anyone know if the TellTale Win10 season passes are on sale too? (Guardians, Minecraft S2, Batman: TEW, Walking Dead: A New Frontier)

Annoyingly you can only check in the game on Win10, as far as I know, and to start the game you have to buy episode 1 angry

So if someone has these and can let me know I'd appreciate it
Yours sincerely, TG
AKfoy0face
AKfoy0face
Posted on 27 March 18 at 12:54
David Borhi said:
Really feel like Agents of Mayhem will be showing up on Game pass within the next few months.
maybe but well worth 12 bucks with all dlc.. its actually a good single player game.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 27 March 18 at 13:00
Remove Ads, one of my favourite add-ons ever.

Seriously though, which game is this for?
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:43
What's remove add?
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:57
ParadoxReal8 said:
What's remove add?
The opposite of Include Subtract.
NeM2K
Posted on 27 March 18 at 18:50
TangerineGamer said:
Anyone know if the TellTale Win10 season passes are on sale too? (Guardians, Minecraft S2, Batman: TEW, Walking Dead: A New Frontier)

Annoyingly you can only check in the game on Win10, as far as I know, and to start the game you have to buy episode 1 angry

So if someone has these and can let me know I'd appreciate it
Looks like a lot of them are, except Minecraft S1. If you look in at the Windows store page for the game, down the page a bit it will say "you can buy stuff in this app: from $x.xx to $x.xx". The higher price should be the season pass. It doesn't tell you if it's on sale, you have to remember what the usual price and compare.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.