The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Spring Sale Roundup

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK662,627
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo651,620
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 09:26
    Minecraft Story Mode Season I + Season II is 28,50€ , that is the minimal amout required for this month Rewards mission, and they're both eligible. Add 2€ of useless avatar clothing, earn a few easy cheevos before end of month, and you'll get 15.000 points back !
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,024,954
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:11
    Is this the same sale posted earlier? Just making sure I'm not missing anything.
    Legohead 1977
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK662,627
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:14
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Is this the same sale posted earlier? Just making sure I'm not missing anything.
    We split this article out from the original. This one includes just the content that's available in the Spring Sale (which has a different end date) and the original now includes just the regular weekly sales.
    Signature
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,024,954
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:16
    WebChimp UK said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    We split this article out from the original. This one includes just the content that's available in the Spring Sale (which has a different end date) and the original now includes just the regular weekly sales.
    Cool, so I have scanned the list previously...that's all I wanted to check. Thanks for the prompt response!
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 10:36
    No Far Cry 5?!? Just kidding laugh

I might pick up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Been after that for a while & £3 is a decent price smile Knowing my luck, i’ll buy it & they’ll announce it for next Month’s Games with Gold laugh
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,039,400
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 11:53
    Rocket League cars and GTA V again and again...
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 12:33
    GTA V will forever be on sale
  • AwooAwoo2,102,735
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 12:41
    Pretty good.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • gallzy111gallzy111243,827
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 12:45
    Metro Redux Bundle for £6.00 for me! clap clap clap

Some very good prices in there overall though, I just wish Far Cry Primal would go cheaper than £15.00.
    History is a story we tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
  • The AllslayerThe Allslayer1,354,070
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 13:17, Edited on 27 March 18 at 13:20 by The Allslayer
    Legohead 1977 said:
    WebChimp UK said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Cool, so I have scanned the list previously...that's all I wanted to check. Thanks for the prompt response!
    You didn't see everything, only some of the Spring Sale items were listed in the deals with gold article. At least when I looked at it anyways (before this article was posted)
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,114,111
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42806,007
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 13:19
    Some of the Telltale Win 10 Season Passes are on sale. Unfortunately, I think this is only visible in-game.

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (Win 10)
    Episodes 2-5 - $7.99
    Episodes 6-8 - $3.99
    (The 2-8 Pass is still $29.99.)

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (Win 10)
    Episodes 2-5 - $9.99

Surprisingly, the Episode 2-5 Pass for Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Win 10) is still $19.99, even though the base game is 50% off. That seems to be the status on 360 also.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,116,164
  • adamrulzadamrulz417,118
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 13:56
    I HIGHLY recommend Snake Pass to anyone that likes something a little different. I would say it’s a platformer/adventure game, as you play as a snake who has to help the locals get their world back by collecting 3 gems in each of 15 levels, with the help of your little hummingbird friend to restore the gates. 4 different worlds, all of which are pretty and have different “challenges”... Water worlds, fire, wind and the first I guess is normal just to get the hang of the game. It’s different, but done so well and I was happy with the $20 tag so for a tenner, it’s a steal. Should take about 15-20hrs and well worth it. It hasn’t been on sale since the last spring sale that I know of.. do yourself a favor, and check out this little hidden gem... PLEASE!!
  • AwooAwoo2,102,735
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 13:56
    adamrulz said:
    I HIGHLY recommend Snake Pass to anyone that likes something a little different. I would say it’s a platformer/adventure game, as you play as a snake who has to help the locals get their world back by collecting 3 gems in each of 15 levels, with the help of your little hummingbird friend to restore the gates. 4 different worlds, all of which are pretty and have different “challenges”... Water worlds, fire, wind and the first I guess is normal just to get the hang of the game. It’s different, but done so well and I was happy with the $20 tag so for a tenner, it’s a steal. Should take about 15-20hrs and well worth it. It hasn’t been on sale since the last spring sale that I know of.. do yourself a favor, and check out this little hidden gem... PLEASE!!
    I agree. Certainly one of the more enjoyable platformers on the system.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Vein 666Vein 666642,970
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 13:59
    Halo Wars 2 is $20 and the Awakening DLC isn't on sale? That's still $20 too?
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv850,731
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 14:11
    Awoo said:
    adamrulz said:
    I agree. Certainly one of the more enjoyable platformers on the system.
    Also agreed. If you pick up 1 thing this sale, make it Snake Pass!
  • ELBaRTiiELBaRTii587,887
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 14:12
    Does anybody know what's the difference between the two versions of Life Is Strange: Before The Storm?
    I enjoyed the first one and would pick this up, I just don't see a difference.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 14:14
    I'm annoyed Blood & Wine isn't on sale separately
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads