The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Spring Sale Roundup

• SchinderdivSchinderdiv515,241
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 14:42Permalink
    ELBaRTii said:
    Does anybody know what's the difference between the two versions of Life Is Strange: Before The Storm?
    I enjoyed the first one and would pick this up, I just don't see a difference.
    The deluxe edition comes with the bonus episode, outfit pack & mixtape mode; while the other version is only episodes 1-3.
  • Shad0wdarShad0wdar309,871
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 14:48Permalink
    Well rip my wallet.
    Beep Boop
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:08Permalink
    Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate edition" doesn't include the Hunt the Wolf DLC, not exactly an ultimate edition is it facepalm
  • ELBaRTiiELBaRTii467,228
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:12Permalink
    XenomorphFiend said:
    ELBaRTii said:
    Does anybody know what's the difference between the two versions of Life Is Strange: Before The Storm?
    The deluxe edition comes with the bonus episode, outfit pack & mixtape mode; while the other version is only episodes 1-3.
    Thanks for that info!
    Well, another episode sounds interesting, I'm not sure about the rest.
    Decisions, decisions ... laugh
  • HanxHanx766,849
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:12Permalink
    Is there a way of listing games that are on sale by their TA score and ratio?
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv515,241
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:20Permalink
    ELBaRTii said:
    XenomorphFiend said:
    ELBaRTii said:
    Thanks for that info!
    Well, another episode sounds interesting, I'm not sure about the rest.
    Decisions, decisions ... laugh
    I agree, the rest isn't interesting. One thing to consider though is that the bonus episode is I think ONLY available in the deluxe bundle, I don't think that you can buy it separately.

I have the same choice to make as this is the only thing I'm interested in this sale. I've picked up most of these cheaper in the past on a digital sale or way cheaper as a physical copy.
  • Reina WattReina Watt354,080
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:27Permalink
    I'm tempted to try Mighty No9, I'm curious about the game. I don't have quite enough for it at this time though. If able then maybe I'll be able to afford it soon.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • Warboy925Warboy925377,226
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:45Permalink
    Decent sales this week, my backlog (& wallet) are going to be screaming at me!!

Mad Max, Agents of Mayham, & possibly Dishonored: DOTO for me this month........
  • Mr Dan JonesMr Dan Jones250,229
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:45Permalink
    Any easy completions on this list? I've got ABZU so far.
  • SqwillisSqwillis205,585
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 15:55Permalink
    This is a good sale!
    [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Sqwillis][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/Sq
  • Penguin LFCPenguin LFC506,268
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:23Permalink
    WOW! 😱
    Miss J
  • KameraKamera627,314
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:24Permalink
    I've been waiting for Snake Pass to be on sale since I saw Mark Brown's Game Maker's Tool Kit video about how Snake Pass works a few months ago. Can't wait to play this later!
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:37Permalink
    I guess just Sniper Ultimate Edition for me. I just need the DLC but that never goes on sale separately.
  • xRazorbladexxRazorbladex226,257
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 16:52Permalink
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Battle Chasers looks really nice: https://youtu.be/khtSM7XRga8

Had never heard of it, but will be purchasing.
    Battle Chasers is a lot of fun if you like the old school Final Fantasy feel. I have played so much of this game in the past 3 weeks than i should really admit.

I really don't have any complaints about the game, but one of the best features is the Skill Tree. It's much more forgiving than most RPGs. Each character has an offense and defense tree, and you can literally move points around anytime you want so you are not locked into one style.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm362,542
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 17:01Permalink
    The digital deluxe edition for Mafia III is a great buy. The game had its fair share of glitches but they have been patched. The glitches were annoying blemishing a phenomenal game. The game's compelling story has a visceral punch combined with a soundtrack that is pure platinum. The variety of combat mechanics support just about everybody's favorite play style.

If you are a lover or hater of collectibles, this game is for you. There are great collectibles scattered throughout the game but no achievements that require you to pick them up.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 17:51Permalink
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    No Far Cry 5?!? Just kidding laugh

I might pick up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Been after that for a while & £3 is a decent price smile Knowing my luck, i’ll buy it & they’ll announce it for next Month’s Games with Gold laugh
    Guaranteed this is why the GwG hasn't been announced yet.
    The games are in this sale, they're just trying to wring a little bit more money out of them.
    My guess is Crackdown is one of them.
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic465,065
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 18:12Permalink
    The Secret works. I realized I didn't have the DLC for the latest Deus Ex. Whoomp, there it is! Some other choice deals in here too. Yassss!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead529,076
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 18:26, Edited on 27 March 18 at 18:30 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    The Allslayer said:
    You didn't see everything, only some of the Spring Sale items were listed in the deals with gold article. At least when I looked at it anyways (before this article was posted)
    And only some of the Spring Sale items are listed in this article. I tried to point out what was missing, but my post got deleted!

Vein 666 said:
    Halo Wars 2 is $20 and the Awakening DLC isn't on sale? That's still $20 too?
    For example Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition 50% off (so $10 for Season Pass + Awakening)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 19:16, Edited on 27 March 18 at 19:17 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzPermalink
    So im noticing people mentioning Snake Pass quite a bit..dont know much about it but considering it bc of the community's response to it 😁 its either that or Rocket League for me...what do you guys think?
    Matthew
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong274,260
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 19:34Permalink
    For $2.25 I must recommend Defense Grid 2, probably the best tower defense game on XBox One or XBox 360.

Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe for $13... I'm interested but my backlog is amazingly huge and I'm not sure I would play it anytime soon.

This is a two week sale but I expect some titles to be swapped out for others on week 2.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.