The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Spring Sale Roundup

• Posted on 27 March 18 at 21:37Permalink
    Steep for $15?. Would have bought it if i didnt already buy the physical copy last week.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 22:38Permalink
    Jesse Campbell said:
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    No Far Cry 5?!? Just kidding laugh

I might pick up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Been after that for a while & £3 is a decent price smile Knowing my luck, i’ll buy it & they’ll announce it for next Month’s Games with Gold laugh
    Guaranteed this is why the GwG hasn't been announced yet.
    The games are in this sale, they're just trying to wring a little bit more money out of them.
    My guess is Crackdown is one of them.
    Crackdown was GwG years ago dude.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 22:40Permalink
    All those games and the only 2 I want (that I don't already own) are Walking Dead New Frontier and Life is Strange Before the Storm.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 23:37Permalink
    Snake pass and portal knights is all for me.
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf682,856
    Posted on 27 March 18 at 23:38Permalink
    I had a lot of fun with Livelock. It's a pretty easy completion, fun solo and co-op, and $5 is a great price.

I'm considering Snake Pass and the Little Nightmares bundle.
  • RadicalKoopaRadicalKoopa540,484
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:37, Edited on 28 March 18 at 00:42 by RadicalKoopaPermalink
    DaveNotRodney said:
    Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate edition" doesn't include the Hunt the Wolf DLC, not exactly an ultimate edition is it facepalm
    If you wanna blow off hitler's nut you gotta fork out more dough. cry
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:41Permalink
    Allgorhythm said:
    The digital deluxe edition for Mafia III is a great buy. The game had its fair share of glitches but they have been patched. The glitches were annoying blemishing a phenomenal game. The game's compelling story has a visceral punch combined with a soundtrack that is pure platinum. The variety of combat mechanics support just about everybody's favorite play style.

If you are a lover or hater of collectibles, this game is for you. There are great collectibles scattered throughout the game but no achievements that require you to pick them up.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. Bought it at launch and enjoyed it despite the glitches. Going to go back through it again to mop up the last few achievements, it'll be a much better experience now it's properly patched!
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:43Permalink
    Think I'll grab Agents of Mayhem for a tenner this year. Not much that massively interests me or that I don't already have. Trying to save money till I'm working again.

Five quid for NBA Live 18 is tempting, but I think I'll wait for it to be cheaper, or for when I eventually grab another subscription to EA Access.
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:43Permalink
    The Allslayer said:
    Jesse Campbell said:
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    No Far Cry 5?!? Just kidding laugh

I might pick up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Been after that for a while & £3 is a decent price smile Knowing my luck, i’ll buy it & they’ll announce it for next Month’s Games with Gold laugh
    Guaranteed this is why the GwG hasn't been announced yet.
    The games are in this sale, they're just trying to wring a little bit more money out of them.
    My guess is Crackdown is one of them.
    Crackdown was GwG years ago dude.
    But Crackdown 2 wasn't... And it's on sale also.
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity427,069
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 03:51, Edited on 28 March 18 at 04:53 by TheAnonymityPermalink
    Chris DeBlaze said:
    GTA V will forever be on sale
    thirty dollars "on sale" for a game that has been out for 5 years that is still full price "digitally" is hardly a sale. this game will still be $60 in 10 years. FailFish
    also, both of these articles about the sales should be combined, as this is very confusing otherwise.
  • Zarda1Zarda1554,083
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 04:16Permalink
    Wouldn't The Witcher 3 GOTY go under bundles?
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 07:10Permalink
    They should have made this deals US only because the european prices are way higher.
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 07:36Permalink
    RadicalKoopa said:
    DaveNotRodney said:
    Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate edition" doesn't include the Hunt the Wolf DLC, not exactly an ultimate edition is it facepalm
    If you wanna blow off hitler's nut you gotta fork out more dough. cry
    I thought that was in the first DLC for Sniper Elite 4?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 March 18 at 08:20, Edited on 28 March 18 at 08:20 by Permalink
    thirty dollars "on sale" for a game that has been out for 5 years that is still full price "digitally" is hardly a sale.
    That is the very definition of a sale.

this game will still be $60 in 10 years. FailFish
    You must be new to digital gaming. the only "fail" was your attempt at trolling

also, both of these articles about the sales should be combined, as this is very confusing otherwise.
    "yeah, if you're an idiot".
  • Tandar1Tandar11,012,244
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 12:33Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    So im noticing people mentioning Snake Pass quite a bit..dont know much about it but considering it bc of the community's response to it 😁 its either that or Rocket League for me...what do you guys think?
    Rocket League will last forever
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 12:40Permalink
    Why's every sale gotta suck a truck load of ass. I'd get literally none of these even if they were free. They're all either complete shit or have multiplayer achievements. Or a good combination of the two.
  • flashisdoomflashisdoom169,270
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 18:37, Edited on 28 March 18 at 18:38 by flashisdoomPermalink
    Why aren't any 360 games listed on here as they are a part of the spring sale? I checked the 360 sale roundup and found several games that were on sale not listed on there.
  • DepravedJediDepravedJedi180,169
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 18:46Permalink
    flash of chaos said:
    Why aren't any 360 games listed on here as they are a part of the spring sale? I checked the 360 sale roundup and found several games that were on sale not listed on there.
    They have their own article. Xbox 360 Spring Sale Roundup
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead530,612
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 22:48Permalink
    TheGreatKoala said:
    thirty dollars "on sale" for a game that has been out for 5 years that is still full price "digitally" is hardly a sale.
    That is the very definition of a sale.

this game will still be $60 in 10 years. FailFish
    You must be new to digital gaming. the only "fail" was your attempt at trolling

"yeah, if you're an idiot".
    Other than trying to annoy and/or offend people why post replies like this? Never understood why people are unnecessarily offensive/nasty just because they are sat behind a keyboard.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.