The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Spring Sale Roundup

AuthorMessage
SgtScrotes310
SgtScrotes310
Posted on 27 March 18 at 21:37
Steep for $15?. Would have bought it if i didnt already buy the physical copy last week.
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 27 March 18 at 22:38
Jesse Campbell said:
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
No Far Cry 5?!? Just kidding laugh

I might pick up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Been after that for a while & £3 is a decent price smile Knowing my luck, i’ll buy it & they’ll announce it for next Month’s Games with Gold laugh
Guaranteed this is why the GwG hasn't been announced yet.
The games are in this sale, they're just trying to wring a little bit more money out of them.
My guess is Crackdown is one of them.
Crackdown was GwG years ago dude.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 27 March 18 at 22:40
All those games and the only 2 I want (that I don't already own) are Walking Dead New Frontier and Life is Strange Before the Storm.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 27 March 18 at 23:37
Snake pass and portal knights is all for me.
nightw0lf
nightw0lf
Posted on 27 March 18 at 23:38
I had a lot of fun with Livelock. It's a pretty easy completion, fun solo and co-op, and $5 is a great price.

I'm considering Snake Pass and the Little Nightmares bundle.
RadicalKoopa
RadicalKoopa
Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:37, Edited on 28 March 18 at 00:42 by RadicalKoopa
DaveNotRodney said:
Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate edition" doesn't include the Hunt the Wolf DLC, not exactly an ultimate edition is it facepalm
If you wanna blow off hitler's nut you gotta fork out more dough. cry
TransAmConnor
TransAmConnor
Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:41
Allgorhythm said:
The digital deluxe edition for Mafia III is a great buy. The game had its fair share of glitches but they have been patched. The glitches were annoying blemishing a phenomenal game. The game's compelling story has a visceral punch combined with a soundtrack that is pure platinum. The variety of combat mechanics support just about everybody's favorite play style.

If you are a lover or hater of collectibles, this game is for you. There are great collectibles scattered throughout the game but no achievements that require you to pick them up.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Bought it at launch and enjoyed it despite the glitches. Going to go back through it again to mop up the last few achievements, it'll be a much better experience now it's properly patched!
TransAmConnor
TransAmConnor
Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:43
Think I'll grab Agents of Mayhem for a tenner this year. Not much that massively interests me or that I don't already have. Trying to save money till I'm working again.

Five quid for NBA Live 18 is tempting, but I think I'll wait for it to be cheaper, or for when I eventually grab another subscription to EA Access.
PsychicChicken
Posted on 28 March 18 at 00:43
The Allslayer said:
Jesse Campbell said:
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
No Far Cry 5?!? Just kidding laugh

I might pick up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Been after that for a while & £3 is a decent price smile Knowing my luck, i’ll buy it & they’ll announce it for next Month’s Games with Gold laugh
Guaranteed this is why the GwG hasn't been announced yet.
The games are in this sale, they're just trying to wring a little bit more money out of them.
My guess is Crackdown is one of them.
Crackdown was GwG years ago dude.
But Crackdown 2 wasn't... And it's on sale also.
TheAnonymity
TheAnonymity
Posted on 28 March 18 at 03:51, Edited on 28 March 18 at 04:53 by TheAnonymity
Chris DeBlaze said:
GTA V will forever be on sale
thirty dollars "on sale" for a game that has been out for 5 years that is still full price "digitally" is hardly a sale. this game will still be $60 in 10 years. FailFish
also, both of these articles about the sales should be combined, as this is very confusing otherwise.
Zarda1
Zarda1
Posted on 28 March 18 at 04:16
Wouldn't The Witcher 3 GOTY go under bundles?
LizardKingv666
Posted on 28 March 18 at 07:10
They should have made this deals US only because the european prices are way higher.
DaveNotRodney
DaveNotRodney
Posted on 28 March 18 at 07:36
RadicalKoopa said:
DaveNotRodney said:
Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate edition" doesn't include the Hunt the Wolf DLC, not exactly an ultimate edition is it facepalm
If you wanna blow off hitler's nut you gotta fork out more dough. cry
I thought that was in the first DLC for Sniper Elite 4?
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 28 March 18 at 08:20, Edited on 28 March 18 at 08:20 by TheGreatKoala
thirty dollars "on sale" for a game that has been out for 5 years that is still full price "digitally" is hardly a sale.
That is the very definition of a sale.

this game will still be $60 in 10 years. FailFish
You must be new to digital gaming. the only "fail" was your attempt at trolling

also, both of these articles about the sales should be combined, as this is very confusing otherwise.
"yeah, if you're an idiot".
Tandar1
Tandar1
Posted on 28 March 18 at 12:33
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
So im noticing people mentioning Snake Pass quite a bit..dont know much about it but considering it bc of the community's response to it 😁 its either that or Rocket League for me...what do you guys think?
Rocket League will last forever
Project Torture
Posted on 28 March 18 at 12:40
Why's every sale gotta suck a truck load of ass. I'd get literally none of these even if they were free. They're all either complete shit or have multiplayer achievements. Or a good combination of the two.
flash of chaos
Posted on 28 March 18 at 18:37, Edited on 28 March 18 at 18:38 by flash of chaos
Why aren't any 360 games listed on here as they are a part of the spring sale? I checked the 360 sale roundup and found several games that were on sale not listed on there.
DepravedJedi
DepravedJedi
Posted on 28 March 18 at 18:46
flash of chaos said:
Why aren't any 360 games listed on here as they are a part of the spring sale? I checked the 360 sale roundup and found several games that were on sale not listed on there.
They have their own article. Xbox 360 Spring Sale Roundup
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 28 March 18 at 18:50, Edited on 28 March 18 at 18:51 by HolyHalfDead
Spilner said:
Typical Assassin's Creed Syndicate Achievements isnt on sale on its own.
and now we know why ;)
April 2018's Games With Gold Titles Announced
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Smallville2106
Posted on 28 March 18 at 22:48
TheGreatKoala said:
thirty dollars "on sale" for a game that has been out for 5 years that is still full price "digitally" is hardly a sale.
That is the very definition of a sale.

this game will still be $60 in 10 years. FailFish
You must be new to digital gaming. the only "fail" was your attempt at trolling

"yeah, if you're an idiot".
Other than trying to annoy and/or offend people why post replies like this? Never understood why people are unnecessarily offensive/nasty just because they are sat behind a keyboard.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.