The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Spring Sale Roundup

  • TenFootBunnyTenFootBunny274,169
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 01:02Permalink
    RadicalKoopa said:
    DaveNotRodney said:
    Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate edition" doesn't include the Hunt the Wolf DLC, not exactly an ultimate edition is it facepalm
    If you wanna blow off hitler's nut you gotta fork out more dough. cry
    Had Hitler packed the standard endowment in his syphilitic britches, the DLC might have been $16. shock
  • Posted on 29 March 18 at 20:20Permalink
    Windows 10 Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe for FUCKS sake!!! I’m going to be dead before it goes on sale
  • uyadaddyssonuyadaddysson100,685
    Posted on 30 March 18 at 03:26Permalink
    I picked up snake pass. great game. unlike anything ive played before and very polished presentation. Rocket League is a no brainer. My second favorite game of all time.
  • Posted on 30 March 18 at 03:55Permalink
    Could have sworn Rocket League had an unobtainable, did it not?
  • Posted on 30 March 18 at 15:30Permalink
    Smallville2106 said:
    TheGreatKoala said:
    thirty dollars "on sale" for a game that has been out for 5 years that is still full price "digitally" is hardly a sale.
    That is the very definition of a sale.

    this game will still be $60 in 10 years. FailFish
    You must be new to digital gaming. the only "fail" was your attempt at trolling

    also, both of these articles about the sales should be combined, as this is very confusing otherwise.
    "yeah, if you're an idiot".
    Other than trying to annoy and/or offend people why post replies like this? Never understood why people are unnecessarily offensive/nasty just because they are sat behind a keyboard.
    You've answered your own question there, it's because they're sat behind a keyboard.

    Same as drivers who rant and rave but when confronted lock their car doors and sit their red faced.
  • Posted on 30 March 18 at 16:31Permalink
    MathGuy42 said:
    Some of the Telltale Win 10 Season Passes are on sale. Unfortunately, I think this is only visible in-game.

    Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (Win 10)
    Episodes 2-5 - $7.99
    Episodes 6-8 - $3.99
    (The 2-8 Pass is still $29.99.)

    Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (Win 10)
    Episodes 2-5 - $9.99

    Surprisingly, the Episode 2-5 Pass for Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Win 10) is still $19.99, even though the base game is 50% off. That seems to be the status on 360 also.
    New Frontier Win 10 and Enemy Within Win 10 Season Passes are also on sale.
  • Posted on 31 March 18 at 04:53Permalink
    May pick up State of Decay and Sunset Overdrive for the DLC...

    If anyone is getting Dead Island Riptide and can get modded weapons let me know!!! Will literally send 5$ or something
    The Zestiest of Potatoes
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 31 March 18 at 23:34Permalink
    I picked up a whole lot of games the past week, Sea of thieves, Far cry 2 4(complete) 5(gold) and primal(apex), Batman return to Arkham, Rock of ages 2, Snake pass, resident evil revelations, ghost recon wildlands, south park stick of truth, dinsey Pixar rush, dishonored death of the outsider, ryse legendary edition, and The Bureau. Maybe ill get dead rising triple pack... and mighty 9 but ill think about it....
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal8744,167
    Posted on 01 April 18 at 01:46Permalink
    For those that doesn't see it correctly it's Mortal Kombat XL which is on sale, not Mortal Kombat X; best price I ever saw on this complete game. rock
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong274,260
    Posted on 01 April 18 at 02:25Permalink
    A Zesty Potato said:
    May pick up State of Decay and Sunset Overdrive for the DLC...

    If anyone is getting Dead Island Riptide and can get modded weapons let me know!!! Will literally send 5$ or something
    I have that, is there a recipe you'd like me to make for you? Send me a PM and we can set up a time.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong274,260
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 22:11Permalink
    Okay, we're on the 2nd week of this sale. Usually 2 week sales for XBox swap out at least half (sometimes almost all) of the titles from the first week and then add a few. Checking the list I didn't see anything really different.

    Can anyone confirm if week 2 is the exact same as week 1?
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 15:08Permalink
    TymanTheLong said:
    For $2.25 I must recommend Defense Grid 2, probably the best tower defense game on XBox One or XBox 360.

    Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe for $13... I'm interested but my backlog is amazingly huge and I'm not sure I would play it anytime soon.

    This is a two week sale but I expect some titles to be swapped out for others on week 2.
    Just do what we all do and throw it on the pile laugh
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueConsoles Discord)
  • Posted on 06 April 18 at 04:41Permalink
    happibivouac said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    For $2.25 I must recommend Defense Grid 2, probably the best tower defense game on XBox One or XBox 360.

    Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe for $13... I'm interested but my backlog is amazingly huge and I'm not sure I would play it anytime soon.

    This is a two week sale but I expect some titles to be swapped out for others on week 2.
    Just do what we all do and throw it on the pile laugh
    That is one big pile
  • Posted on 08 April 18 at 23:28Permalink
    I mostly enjoy sticking to my Fable games, but I have considered playing other games, because I have seen some that look like they might be fun, and a lot of people seem to like them. I went ahead and took advantage of this sale, to buy a few that I had already been thinking about. It took HOURS to download them, but I got them. Skyrim Special Edition, Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition, the Dishonored bundle of three games, and Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection. Now it is just a matter of waiting to see if I actually get around to playing any of them! Of course, I have a shelf with several Xbox 360 game discs that I have never played, so the outlook on me playing the games I downloaded to my Xbox One X is probably not very good! LOL laugh
  • W4rkultW4rkult535,782
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 01:53Permalink
    Should I expect TWD Michonne and New Frontier to be GwG in the future?
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong274,260
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 05:44, Edited on 10 April 18 at 05:45 by TymanTheLongPermalink
    GuardianAngelGG said:
    I mostly enjoy sticking to my Fable games, but I have considered playing other games, because I have seen some that look like they might be fun, and a lot of people seem to like them. I went ahead and took advantage of this sale, to buy a few that I had already been thinking about. It took HOURS to download them, but I got them. Skyrim Special Edition, Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition, the Dishonored bundle of three games, and Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection. Now it is just a matter of waiting to see if I actually get around to playing any of them! Of course, I have a shelf with several Xbox 360 game discs that I have never played, so the outlook on me playing the games I downloaded to my Xbox One X is probably not very good! LOL laugh
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is cheap and quick to finish. It's not hard but the story is... poignant. If you're looking for a good 2-4 hour game with a really engaging story it's hard to do a lot better than this. I would expect that you'd like it.
  • Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:07Permalink
    TymanTheLong said:
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is cheap and quick to finish. It's not hard but the story is... poignant. If you're looking for a good 2-4 hour game with a really engaging story it's hard to do a lot better than this. I would expect that you'd like it.
    Thanks a lot for the tip! I have just now watched the preview, and I went ahead and bought it, because it does look like a cute game. It is downloading now. I am not sure when I will have time to play, but if you say it only takes 2-4 hours (probably a little longer for me, as I am a bit slow with new games), then I will probably play this one before any of the others. smile
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm362,542
    Posted on 12 April 18 at 15:02Permalink
    GuardianAngelGG said:
    I mostly enjoy sticking to my Fable games, but I have considered playing other games, because I have seen some that look like they might be fun, and a lot of people seem to like them. I went ahead and took advantage of this sale, to buy a few that I had already been thinking about. It took HOURS to download them, but I got them. Skyrim Special Edition, Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition, the Dishonored bundle of three games, and Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection. Now it is just a matter of waiting to see if I actually get around to playing any of them! Of course, I have a shelf with several Xbox 360 game discs that I have never played, so the outlook on me playing the games I downloaded to my Xbox One X is probably not very good! LOL laugh
    Very few games combine serious gameplay & robust story with the tongue in cheek wit of the Fable games. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Dishonored bundle, though. The first game even has an equivalent to pub games with the Dunwall City Trials.

    I hear you about the backlog. My backlog games on the 360 and X1 outnumber my played games by a ratio of more than three to one. One reason is I tend to get obsessed with the games I play in much the same way that you play the Fable games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.