Please use this thread to discuss the Mass Effect: Andromeda walkthrough

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 April 18 at 14:03
Lmao. A year later and no guide? Burn.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 15 April 18 at 14:13
Well the walkthrough was only requested 3 weeks ago, so I don't really get your point.
LethalBizzzzzle
Posted on 02 September 18 at 12:26
How's the walkthrough coming?
INeedTogepi
INeedTogepi
Posted on 06 September 18 at 18:51
LethalBizzzzzle said:
How's the walkthrough coming?
I'm still working on the main storyline part of the guide, I've got the Multiplayer and miscellaneous part done for the most part.

A lot of things have been coming up that have kept me from working on this walkthrough, and since things are finally starting to slow down, I can use more of my time working on this walkthrough.
Sincerely, INeedTogepi
cliffwalker44
Posted on 06 September 18 at 20:52
looking forward to it
Information Posted on 15 January 19 at 08:24
We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
HipCagneyHop
HipCagneyHop
Posted on 19 March 19 at 18:56
Nooooooo
HipcagneyHop
dungavin
dungavin
Posted on 18 July 19 at 20:18
Yea, xboxachievements.com even have a guide, why doesn't someone just copy n paste it here and give credit to the source? There's a few MISSABLE CHEEVOS, I would do it but I'm not getting paid eh? ๐Ÿ˜‹
"Evolution ITSELF, is evolving!."
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 18 July 19 at 20:32
dungavin said:
Yea, xboxachievements.com even have a guide, why doesn't someone just copy n paste it here and give credit to the source? There's a few MISSABLE CHEEVOS, I would do it but I'm not getting paid eh? ๐Ÿ˜‹
Because that's plagiarism, particularly when done without permission. And all our writers are volunteers - nobody gets paid, they do it because they want to. Try to keep this thread constructive.
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 18 July 19 at 20:37
SoupaBuoy said:
dungavin said:
Because that's plagiarism, particularly when done without permission. And all our writers are volunteers - nobody gets paid, they do it because they want to. Try to keep this thread constructive.
Additionally, XA's guides are usually quick achievement guides. TA's focus is on full walkthroughs which thus contain a lot more information usually. This also means a lot more work to get things done.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 19 July 19 at 02:18
I have some interest in writing this because itโ€™s a bad game, but I should probably play the trilogy first.
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 19 July 19 at 07:08
IronInfidel47 said:
I have some interest in writing this because itโ€™s a bad game, but I should probably play the trilogy first.
There's already a writer working on it at the moment, if that changes the thread will be updated though.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 19 July 19 at 07:15
Ah my bad, I couldn't tell by the thread. Godspeed to whoever it is digging through this game.
SoupaBuoy
SoupaBuoy
Posted on 19 July 19 at 07:22
IronInfidel47 said:
Ah my bad, I couldn't tell by the thread. Godspeed to whoever it is digging through this game.
No problem! :)
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 20 July 19 at 13:32
IronInfidel47 said:
It's not a bad game at all. Very enjoyable. It's no Trilogy for sure, but as space exploration RPGs go it's very good.
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
HolyWarr27
HolyWarr27
Posted on 03 August 19 at 19:34
Status update!
The guide is mostly written. I am playing through once again with the opposite character to make sure I can highlight the romantic prospects for that character and making sure my timing is correct on missions to ensure the guide has an efficient layout. Then it will be just a matter of editing to make sure it is not a novel upon release. Thanks for your patience!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.