Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Jackbox Party Pack 2 Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 20:09
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 walkthrough
  • Villa IVilla I743,917
    Posted on 30 March 18 at 20:25
    Hellooo,
    i sent the walkthrough in for review. Everything should be good to go.
    Hope it will help some people.
    As english isnt my first language please dont hesitate to point out any mistakes! Obviously the same goes for the content.
  • Information
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,225,000
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 05:10
    I’m confused, do you have to have a PC to follow this guide?
    Matthew
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,181
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 05:30
    You kind of have to to even play Jackbox games, let alone be able to run multiple profiles for the achievements.
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 06:31
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    You kind of have to to even play Jackbox games, let alone be able to run multiple profiles for the achievements.
    I’ve never played one so apologies if I’m just being naive, but your saying you have to have a PC in order to play the game on Xbox? Is this another Minecraft situation, where the walkthrough is made specifically for one instance, and only works with a PC?
    Matthew
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 07:01
    No, this game basically displays on your console, but it's a party game designed to be played through their website for whichever minigame you've chosen to play with friends. So you have to have another device with access to the internet to play (PC is best as you can complete it without multiple devices then with the use of browser profiles)
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 07:08
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    No, this game basically displays on your console, but it's a party game designed to be played through their website for whichever minigame you've chosen to play with friends. So you have to have another device with access to the internet to play (PC is best as you can complete it without multiple devices then with the use of browser profiles)
    Oh wow, that’s weird (to me at least lol.) I don’t think I’ve come across a game like this before then. I appreciate the help as always Danger! Will see if I can figure something out! toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 10 August 19 at 15:44
    Thanks for listing the Game Corps Grind achievement LAST so it takes even longer to complete then it would have at the beginning. Terrible guide.
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 16:35
    As far as I remember, you can’t get the grind achievement in corps with the other achievements as as far as I remember, the others were all the story based mode (been a while so I can’t remember exactly).

I don’t see how one out of order achievement if that’s wrong makes this a terrible guide, that’s a complete over exaggeration.
  • Villa IVilla I743,917
    Posted on 12 August 19 at 02:27, Edited on 12 August 19 at 02:28 by Villa I
    Same as Dang3R i havent touched the game since i wrote the guide, but i can say that the achievement is excluded from the story in a seperate game mode.

I think what you mean is the fact that while progressing through the story you add more types of bombs to the gamemode so it gets "harder". I chose to put it at the end because you'll have the practice from the story mode and know what to do instead of going in blindly.

None the less i hope the guide was still helpful. music

*you might want to google "constructive criticism" :)
  • Villa IVilla I743,917
    Posted on 12 August 19 at 02:35
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    I’m confused, do you have to have a PC to follow this guide?
    I guess i never thought about the fact that there are people who dont know about the Jackbox series :') that's my bad. I see that it's probably pretty confusing if you take a look at the guide without knowing the games mechanics.

Once again Dang3R already explained it pretty good (thank you), so i'll leave it at that. If you happen to start the game i hope the guide will help you :)
  • Goggs25Goggs252,046,979
    Posted on 14 August 19 at 04:25
    this guide make no sense I can't get the 2nd or 3rd achievement in the fibbage game the achievement for fooling 3+ won't unlock. More inportanly this piece of shit game should not be released outside US unless they add question for the country its releasd in.
    Goggs25
    Posted on 14 August 19 at 06:55
    Are you talking about the lie that’s a truth and fooling everyone in the game? The walkthrough pretty much describes that. With the truth one you do need to know the answer and sometimes that isn’t something you’ll know when initially playing the game or without finding a list of answers.

Fooling everyone is easy if you’re just running all the profiles. Do what the walkthrough says (so put an answer with a profile that’s obvious and you’ll remember) and just put random answers with the other profiles. With all the other profiles, make sure to pick one answer that you put in so everyone falls for the lie.
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 05:08
    Good WT, but I will pass on the last 2 bomb cheevos (alien and coffee) lol

Absolutely no time and game is leaving GP, so...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads