Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dying Light Free Content Drop #4 Available Now

• CornerscoutCornerscout544,495
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 18:53Permalink
    Everyone I know has said this game is a blast, it's still being supported, and a lot of the stuff they release is free. I need to just play it and get it over with. laugh
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • Posted on 29 March 18 at 19:02Permalink
    On of the games on my wish list that is currently on sale that I ended up not buying but might change my mind on that. This game looks amazing!
    Magic
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,133,846
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 19:47Permalink
    MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrasshandeBrasshande794,018
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 20:10Permalink
    Excellent game getting great support, what's not to like there?
    D'yuz gan at death speed?
  • B3CKERB3CKER398,940
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 20:31Permalink
    This game was awesome on release. After mopping up the first 1k I haven’t returned but with all the new/ free content I’m thinking it’s time.
    Follow me on Instagram: @jar3d_b
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv491,222
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 22:03Permalink
    Sounds stressful shock
  • Triple Triad777Triple Triad7771,306,752
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 22:32Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh please no....I don't want to write more laugh
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic397,602
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 22:50Permalink
    Cornerscout said:
    Everyone I know has said this game is a blast, it's still being supported, and a lot of the stuff they release is free. I need to just play it and get it over with. laugh
    There's still something like 8 or so more free content drops coming. They're only on #4 and I believe they said there's 12 total.
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury586,947
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 23:24Permalink
    The same kind of support Gearbox gave to Borderlands 2 for the longest time. (I believe until somewhere late 2015)
  • Posted on 29 March 18 at 23:34Permalink
    Rhyolitic said:
    Cornerscout said:
    There's still something like 8 or so more free content drops coming. They're only on #4 and I believe they said there's 12 total.
    Really eh? I got the enhanced edition for like $30 last year. It's a lot of fun. Only play for a few hours at a time once a month or so but it's a blast. Would recommend.
  • Posted on 30 March 18 at 02:19Permalink
    Cornerscout said:
    Same here. I wish I would've just jumped in on day one. Once something is in my backlog, it could stay that way forever.
  • HalderHalder314,732
    Posted on 30 March 18 at 09:22Permalink
    Brilliant game. Recently completed it, might jump back on at some point for the new content.
  • Posted on 30 March 18 at 12:07Permalink
    Absolutely loved this game, never had a chance to attempt to 100% everything though. Love all the content that Techland are producing, this is how you support your product!
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,133,846
    Posted on 30 March 18 at 17:55Permalink
    If everyone on TA commented on techland's facebook page that they wanted new achievements, i feel these guys would follow through with more...

POST FOR MORE ON FACEBOOK!!!! let the hunter's cries for more be heard!!!
  • CODYWWE24CODYWWE2472,993
    Posted on 31 March 18 at 13:39Permalink
    I hate this game. You hit a zombie in the head, they dont die, so about 20 more times they finally do. Dying Light is one of the most overrated games of all time.
  • Posted on 31 March 18 at 20:08Permalink
    I played this game for a bit solo and struggled. Those dang zambies really take a beating!
    War...war never changes.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic397,602
    Posted on 01 April 18 at 07:40Permalink
    There's a global Easter Egg Hunt event taking place currently. One thing though, you HAVE to take the bounty (found on the bounty board and called Follow The Rabbit) and set it as active in order for the eggs you collect (found in basically anything you can open up like chests, fridges, cabinets, etc.) to count for the special outfit as opposed to tracking the global event stats. You can also hunt and kill these special zombies that are wearing a white suit with pink accents. Those will give an egg as well.
  • PARAcainPARAcain350,175
    Posted on 02 April 18 at 00:05Permalink
    CODYWWE24 said:
    I hate this game. You hit a zombie in the head, they dont die, so about 20 more times they finally do. Dying Light is one of the most overrated games of all time.
    Skulls are pretty solid man ^^
    ~ King Para
  • TheAnonymityTheAnonymity407,824
    Posted on 02 April 18 at 15:42Permalink
    so.... how about those achievements for this update....? yes?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.