Xbox One Forum

Forum for Xbox One related discussions

Game not showing up in achievement list

AuthorMessage
HUN playmore
HUN playmore
Posted on 30 March 18 at 16:18
I never encountered an error like this, couldn't find anything similar in the forums.

Today I finished a few games, achievements unlocked normally. Then started Life is Strange: Before the Storm and played it while, unlocking 5 achievements. My problem is the game is not on my global achievement list in (my profile). It isn't just zero, it isn't there at all.

I see the achievements (and the game) in the LIS hub, on the activity feed, in the guide (when I launch the game), the gamerscore is added, even TA tracks it properly but it is completely missing from "See all my achievements". Not on Xbox.com as well.

I tried the usual, hard reset, restarting the game, earning another achievement, nothing changed.

Guess I should wait if it fixes itself but if someone knows something about this please share it with me.
newformulaS2k
Posted on 31 March 18 at 05:45
Yeah I’m having the same problem right now. Just tonight I finally decided to buy a few games like Far Cry 5 and Sea of Thieves and none of them are appearing on my list. I earned an achievement and my overall gamer score went up but my monthly leaderboard score didn’t, and the game is still not on my list. I remember hearing on IGN that Xbox Live was having a few issues with its services which included achievements, but that was a few weeks back. I would’ve thought those issues were ironed out by now.
HUN playmore
HUN playmore
Posted on 31 March 18 at 07:17
Update: the issue fixed on its own after a while. I didn't even have to restart the system, I looked at my profile periodically and after a half day it was suddenly there with the correct amount of unlocks.
AssertionError
Posted on 31 March 18 at 12:24, Edited on 31 March 18 at 18:49 by AssertionError
I am experiencing the same problem. Started Just Cause 3 yesterday and it's still not showing up in "See all my achievements". I hope it is going to fix itself too.

Update: somehow it is fixed now
dazzadavie
dazzadavie
Posted on 31 March 18 at 12:39
I have the same problem. Played Brothers - A Tale of Two to completion last night but its missing my my monthly leaderboard. As its a game I only started last night its not even showing in my games list as last played.
Its very odd
Evc
421,968 421,968 GamerScore
Evc
Posted on 01 April 18 at 14:52
Monthly leaderboard for me is showing everyone at 0 and I know I should have at least 400 points so far. Checked on another profile and same thing. It still isn't showing all my games on my card either. Seems like that started when the new month rolled over with the achievement leaderboard with friends.
SubtleEel4
SubtleEel4
Posted on 01 April 18 at 16:16
Same problem here. Started yesterday, now one of the two games I played showed up, the other still hasn't, and I played it again today; still not there. Must be an issue with Xbox over the past two days.
Nanaki Dodds
Posted on 01 April 18 at 23:35
Same here everyone on my list is at 0 still after today and loads of people have earned achievements looking at the friends feed. Looks like the monthly leaderboard isn't working atm.
Miss Tattoo
Miss Tattoo
Posted on 02 April 18 at 17:01
Just adding to the problem as well. My entire friend's list is at 0. I know 360 games don't count towards the leader board, but I just finished Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (Xbox One) and it's not even showing up. Hopefully it fixes itself.
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 04 April 18 at 01:36, Edited on 04 April 18 at 01:44 by Otouto72
This has been a mighty pain in the ass lately. I started Seasons After Fall on my dummy account and it isn't there even after a few days, loaded it up on it again and still it doesn't appear.

I have contacted "Xbox Support" regarding this but....they don't seem to know or really understand what the fault is. They advised me to do a power-cycle and readd my profile, neither of these fixed the problem. Another also suggested to my brother that "games only update when an achievement is earned", which is complete rubbish and has never been the case.

It is clearly a Live fault but for some reason they won't admit to it nor want to do anything about it. It is frustrating as hell that these "technical experts" haven't a Scooby Doo about it.
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 04 April 18 at 21:47
Anybody find a solution for this? Xbox Support has been of no help. I pointed them to this thread and they still don’t seem to fully understand the problem. I’m having this problem with Batman - The Telltale Series. Unlocked all the achievements for it yesterday. It’s still on not on my list of games even though the achievements are showing up on the site. All the games I’ve played after it are showing as the most recently played games in the list on Xbox. Leaderboard updated properly too. I have tried hard resetting and clearing persistent storage.
Regards, Tuhin
SubtleEel4
SubtleEel4
Posted on 04 April 18 at 22:38
I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Live and has nothing to do with your system. Mine is still hit-or-miss. Sometimes when I play a game it updates on my list, sometimes it doesn't. And none of the monthly gamer scores have been updated yet among my friends list.
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 04 April 18 at 23:11
tuhin94 said:
Anybody find a solution for this? Xbox Support has been of no help. I pointed them to this thread and they still don’t seem to fully understand the problem.
It's a farce. It's either they don't know or don't want to know. They suggested that I reset to factory settings but my brother's mate did that and now his Xbox One and profile are glitched to hell. He's even sent them photographic evidence of the fault, launching a game and it being absent on the achievements list and STILL they don't get it.

SubtleEel4 said:
I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Live and has nothing to do with your system.
If it was JUST you and JUST happening on your console then there's a case to answer for that your console is on the wonk. But it's happening on the Xbox Live website as well and more people are having issues with it. How can they not see it's a Live issue?
Chezza16
Chezza16
Posted on 05 April 18 at 12:18
Having the same problem. The only work around I have found is to find the game on the store then game hub. This sucks
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 05 April 18 at 12:23
Apparently the issue was resolved during the night. I had checked since I was up and the list was displaying games and achievements as it should.
Regards, Tuhin
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 05 April 18 at 15:54
tuhin94 said:
Apparently the issue was resolved during the night. I had checked since I was up and the list was displaying games and achievements as it should.
Nope it's still the same. My recent game Back to the Future isn't at the top and my newest game Reagan Gorbachev isn't on the list at all.
Groates
Groates
Posted on 05 April 18 at 17:42
I found that if you delete your profile and re-download, then load up the game it displays as it should. However this is a very long and tedious way of making your list update. Maybe it has been resolved as of now tho.
Groates
BADBOYBONY
BADBOYBONY
Posted on 05 April 18 at 18:51
Yeah, I been having the same problem for the last 6-7 days. I completed the game "The Park" like 2 days ago and it's still not showing up on my achievement list on my xbox or xbox.com. I contacted Microsoft through live chat and like others have said they don't seem to fully understand the problem and I also linked them to this thread but still nothing has been done.
Lost Remnant
Lost Remnant
Posted on 06 April 18 at 08:07, Edited on 06 April 18 at 08:34 by Lost Remnant
I just noticed I'm having this issue too, not sure how long it's been going on but just noticed it tonight. The most recent game it shows for me is New Vegas and I've booted up several games since then. I've done reboots, re-downloading profile, and even a console reset (one that keeps my games and apps, not really keen on re-downloading all my stuff at the moment) and even earned a fresh achievement in Far Cry 5 but New Vegas is still at the top.

Maybe it's just a weird issue with "handshaking" with the servers or whatever and will fix itself with time. It's a bizarre issue at any rate.

Edit: Another weird wrinkle. I booted up another backwards compatible 360 game (Aegis Wing) and it updated on my achievement list correctly above New Vegas.

Skyrim Special Edition on the One has seemed to updated on my list but bizarrely is below New Vegas. It's like 360 games get some form of precedent to be top of my list. This is all really strange.
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 06 April 18 at 08:43
Never mind. Thought it was sorted but hasn’t. I started playing a new game and it’s not showing up.
Regards, Tuhin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.