Xbox One

Forum for Xbox One related discussions

Game not showing up in achievement list

• Posted on 31 August 19 at 22:46Permalink
    Isn't there a way to request a scan of your account? It not register for me too.
  • Marcus BWFCMarcus BWFC125,474
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 02:38Permalink
    Guess this is a thing then... gonna have to hope it pops up, I guess. worse for me is it wont add the points to this site though its on my actual GT
  • NiohNioh129,112
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 03:33Permalink
    4 games of mine from the last 24 hours aren’t showing up
  • Otouto72Otouto72918,664
    Posted on 23 March 20 at 15:31Permalink
    It's happening again. Two games I started today, Fatal Fury and Fatal Fury 3 and none of them are on my achievements lists.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 05:29Permalink
    Happening to me as well. I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started another new game to see if it would appear and nothing. I also noticed any new game I download doesn't start installing automatically. All of these things started happening for me after my little brother deleted the Microsoft Store Experience Host app icon. Have not found a way to get that back. Was thinking some of this had to do with the most recent update?
  • BaIIdurBaIIdur82,140
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 06:24Permalink
    Happened to me for the first time today. The Batman Tell Tale game isnt showing, hope it fixes itself soon, it's annoying the hell out of me.
  • WolfColaTMWolfColaTM48,440
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 18:45Permalink
    Having this issue too, both yesterday and today. My GS looks correct and TA looks correct but the list of games is wrong (on console, on pc companion app, and on iOS app).
  • BaIIdurBaIIdur82,140
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 08:24Permalink
    Ok now its happening with every single game I try to play from now on. Like 5+ games I have played on my account are just invisible??
  • CalyrisCalyris198,996
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 08:56Permalink
    BaIIdur said:
    Ok now its happening with every single game I try to play from now on. Like 5+ games I have played on my account are just invisible??
    Been like that for the past 3 days for me. It adds gamerscore correctly, just doesn't list recent games. Pretty frustrating.
  • OptimusWrexOptimusWrex199,506
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 14:32Permalink
    Played the first 2 episode of LiS: Before the Storm and got all achievements in 2 days but they aren't showing up on my list/leaderboard but it still counting the points, There is no way to see them without having the game loaded.
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 19:40Permalink
    Having the same issue. In the last 24hrs I have played: What Remains of Edith Finch, The Gardens Between, Tacoma and 6180 The Moon - All to completion but none of them appear on my games list on my profile via the Xbox or the app. All tracked on here correctly, though. It's quite frustrating as I have a few bigger games I want to complete such as CTR, Sekiro, Bioshock and a few others but I'm hesitant to start them with this glitch ongoing regarding my profile. I hope it's resolved soon!
  • AnDy CuBAnDy CuB642,654
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 20:23Permalink
    I’ve had the same problem started doom 64 got all achievements no game on list. So tried start 2 other new games still nothing. I went on 360 and the game went to the top of the list but if I play a Xbox one game I’ve already done it doesn’t move it to the top. Very strange. But I was worried I was the only 1. I also made a new account played a game and it never went on the list. Tried this on 2 Xbox ones
  • ViniBTViniBT228,383
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 23:03Permalink
    Same problem here. Achievements are unlocking and points are being added to my Gamertag. But the game is not appearing in the achievement list.
  • BaIIdurBaIIdur82,140
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 08:28Permalink
    Mine are showing up now. Seems like the only thing you can do is wait 24-72 hours, then re-load the game and it should appear with all the achievements that you unlocked showing just fine.

Now I can stop swearing at my Xbox. lol
  • S97PGS97PG76,729
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 20:46Permalink
    I’m also having the same issues. Playing games, achievements unlocking and showing on TA but not on my achievement list on the Xbox console. Just gotta wait it out I guess. Great with this self-isolation lol 😂
  • Posted on 26 March 20 at 21:45Permalink
    I tried starting Dear Esther this morning and it added fine. I then tried loading Ailment and What Remains of Edith Finch which I've completed to see if they be added but nothing. No luck with Doom 64 either. I noticed that BaIIdur's post above states their games were added today. I've found no info. on this problem other than it's happened many times in the past and it seems to work itself out after a few days. Longest I read about it lasting was 2 weeks a few years back.
  • NuutShotNuutShot172,078
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 00:25, Edited on 27 March 20 at 00:29 by NuutShotPermalink
    Same issues as others. NZ based. Also noticed that the achievement tracker is not updating.

Example on KH3 I finished the 3000 enimies achievement however on last look just prior to completion the tracker was stuck at 92%

However the achievement unlocked a couple of minutes later.
  • AllStAr BKAllStAr BK161,979
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 04:12Permalink
    I am having the exact same issues, Xbox 360 games appear fine but Xbox one games are very buggy when it comes to being on the list. Thankfully TA still works fine and the GS itself seems to be working fine.
  • Otouto72Otouto72918,664
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 10:51, Edited on 27 March 20 at 10:52 by Otouto72Permalink
    ToujoursAvance4 said:
    I tried starting Dear Esther this morning and it added fine. I then tried loading Ailment and What Remains of Edith Finch which I've completed to see if they be added but nothing. No luck with Doom 64 either. I noticed that BaIIdur's post above states their games were added today. I've found no info. on this problem other than it's happened many times in the past and it seems to work itself out after a few days. Longest I read about it lasting was 2 weeks a few years back.
    It was longer than two weeks. That was a complete nightmare because Xbox Support, ahem “Support”, didn't even register it as a fault despite countless messages detailing it. Then they said “all was good” where oh no it didn't change a thing. Nowadays they hardly even reply mostly and I think this episode is the core reason why.
  • Posted on 27 March 20 at 16:53, Edited on 27 March 20 at 16:54 by A DEAD B0DY MANPermalink
    Ya I just got thunder paw.. got full 1000. Saw achievement pop. But not on my Xbox list . It did show up on true achievement?!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.