The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Far Cry 5, A Way Out, Sea of Thieves and Win a Game

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,634
  • Posted on 30 March 18 at 22:33
    FarCry 5 takes place in Montana hahaha. I agree with Gears of War 4, the campaign was terrible and the ending was very abrupt and anti-climactic. Great Podcast again! Makes the time at work go by a lot faster.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,466,857
    Posted on 30 March 18 at 23:44
    I had a bad feeling about Sea of Thieves from the moment I saw the reveal trailer at E3, not surprised with how things have gone down. Xbox needed the game to succeed and I wanted it to, if only for RARE. Still, fingers crossed this discourages Microsoft from investing so heavily into online, multiplayer only games. I'm a loyal Xbox fan and I'll never be interested in or invest in these types of games.
  • Posted on 31 March 18 at 00:01
    Raptures Lost said:
    Still, fingers crossed this discourages Microsoft from investing so heavily into online, multiplayer only games. I'm a loyal Xbox fan and I'll never be interested in or invest in these types of games.
    When done right, those types of games can be an amazing experience. Elite Dangerous is a great example of a multiplayer only game that you can completely lose yourself in.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • RunroyRunroy787,852
    Posted on 31 March 18 at 00:56
    i always wondered how to enter these..
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Runroy][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Runroy.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • derektwopointohderektwopointoh1,164,297
    Posted on 31 March 18 at 03:31
    ^ You just did :)
  • KACG SoMMKACG SoMM18,270
    Posted on 31 March 18 at 04:57
    It's games like sea of thieves that make me wish I had much more free time to just lose myself in a game for weeks and know I'm not going insane lol
  • triforce131triforce131526,522
    Posted on 31 March 18 at 18:22
    I'm on the boat (pun unintended) of those not interested in multiplayer-only games with no actual campaign, be it PUBG, Overwatch or Sea of Thieves. I play online from time to time, but I'm usually discouraged by toxic players (rage-quitting, profanity, unsportmanship, etc) and prefer to invest on a game where multiplayer is an option, not the main component.
  • Daryl MapleDaryl Maple954,490
    Posted on 31 March 18 at 21:53
    Sea of Thieves is a strange game. On one hand I understand it has many... many flaws. But on the other hand when all my mates get on and we sail around together doing crazy things this games is amazing.
  • Bilbo3DCNCBilbo3DCNC208,874
    Posted on 02 April 18 at 04:47
    As someone that uses mobile data for internet, solely multiplayer games are out of my reach. Too much data used up. 😢
  • Posted on 02 April 18 at 17:25
    I ranted about Sea of Thieves in the comments of the last podcast, so I won't do that again. Today, positive thoughts... A Way Out does look like a great way to spend a Saturday and I'm looking forward to playing it!
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl549,369
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 17:44
    I was interested in A Way Out after enjoying Brothers and I'm positively surprised by your enthusiastic thoughts on it. I don't think any of my friends will play it so when I pick it up I guess I'll be looking for a TA co-op partner!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,595,145
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 20:15
    Runroy said:
    It's not always the same way... keeps you on your toes wink

A Way Out was a fantastic co-op experience. It was a lot of fun.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • SpaceMoSpiffSpaceMoSpiff503,129
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 15:24
    Definitely looking forward to A Way Out and Far Cry 5. Now, where do I find more time?
  • Posted on 05 April 18 at 04:12
    Raptures Lost said:
    I had a bad feeling about Sea of Thieves from the moment I saw the reveal trailer at E3, not surprised with how things have gone down. Xbox needed the game to succeed and I wanted it to, if only for RARE. Still, fingers crossed this discourages Microsoft from investing so heavily into online, multiplayer only games. I'm a loyal Xbox fan and I'll never be interested in or invest in these types of games.
    My twin, I 100% agree with everything. When I first saw this at E3 I thought not for me but I hope for Rare it would be wildly successful, it had a lot of players at release hopefully they have the success the studio needs.

To sum up this podcast Far Cry 5 is really good in every aspect, haha. Can’t wait to get my hands on it sometime in the future.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,634
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 15:12
    The winner of last week's comment contest is comment number 4 by Runroy:
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the choice of games.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.