Game Discussion: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Forum

Door in Charms classroom

AuthorMessage
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 02 April 18 at 05:55
Been a while since I've thought about this game, but I wanted to post here in case anyone can give me some help with this.

I was able to get through the door with a question mark initially. However, when I went to enter it at a later time to finish collecting all the items, I was not able to. I entered the classroom and I saw the door close and it will not open again as I approached it. I found online other people having this issue.

I spoke to WB support back when I had this problem, but they were not able to find a solution. Anyone have a way to fix this so I can get past that door? I'd like to be able to unlock all the achievements for this game.
Regards, Tuhin
Maelstorm95
Maelstorm95
Posted on 24 April 18 at 15:31
I've run into a similar issue. Seems to be the game kinda glitches if you play the storymode in coop. So you might have to start from scratch, which sucks.
Pending Demise
Posted on 14 August 18 at 13:26
If you still need Mad-Eye Moody or the Student In Peril all I can say is time for a reset, However if you are like me you can get the Extra Hearts Red Brick using the code J9U6Z9 and it will allow for the red brick achievement without picking up the red brick.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. You Want Peace - Prepare for War
Maelstorm95
Maelstorm95
Posted on 15 August 18 at 19:36
This game is full of glitches. I have a single gold brick in hogwarts to get thats glitched so I have to replay the entire game for a third time. Makes me never want to do a lego game again.
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 25 August 18 at 14:59, Edited on 01 March 19 at 00:44 by tuhin94
Pending Demise said:
If you still need Mad-Eye Moody or the Student In Peril all I can say is time for a reset, However if you are like me you can get the Extra Hearts Red Brick using the code J9U6Z9 and it will allow for the red brick achievement without picking up the red brick.
Thanks for the tip. I think I might need to find a student, but I’ll boot it up one of these days and check to make sure.
Regards, Tuhin
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 01 March 19 at 00:45
Wanted to post an update. Turns out, I needed a student. I watched packattack's video and managed to find the one I needed. In case anyone is missing, I suggest trying it out. Video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R02g9dQNE-4.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.