Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

March 2018 Delistings: Little Orbit Titles, Dragon Ball Z and More

• punkyliarpunkyliar226,549
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,552,245
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 20:56
    I really appreciate you guys putting out these stories and keeping the community aware of these issues. Thanks for the info. toast
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,098,118
    I believe Deformers was also released on disc, as I remember EB Games offering a trade in deal when it came out. Could be wrong though.
  • NDGMaxiNDGMaxi489,156
    Oh No, I was debating if I should get Call of Juarez Gunslinger multiple times but always said "not this time. Should have acted :(
    They really should announce these delistings before it happens.
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 20:59
    I added ben hur to my wishlist and was thinking that maybe I should just buy it for full price as I had a feeling it would get delisted. Regret now that I did not do it.
    Magic
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:00
    Deformers realeased on April 20th 2017, it took less than a year to get delisted.
  • Ninja HorseeNinja Horsee656,451
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:02
    MattiasAnderson said:
    I added ben hur to my wishlist and was thinking that maybe I should just buy it for full price as I had a feeling it would get delisted. Regret now that I did not do it.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe Ben Hur was free
    I'm a self-appointed champion at pretty much everything.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar226,549
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:04
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    I believe Deformers was also released on disc, as I remember EB Games offering a trade in deal when it came out. Could be wrong though.
    I couldn't find it earlier. Turns out it was retailer exclusive and I was checking the wrong retailer. This is now corrected, thanks!
  • The 7th ODSTThe 7th ODST650,825
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:06
    So they Delisted Trials Evolution?
    I already own the game but was really holding for it to be Backwards Compatible.
    Guess I’ll have to buy that other DLC.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7535,517
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:08, Edited on 03 April 18 at 21:09 by Dresden N7
    Ben-Hur... good riddance.

Sad to hear about The Cave and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, though. Briefly considered purchasing the latter in the past, but I guess that's impossible now.
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,552,245
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:08
    Ninja Horsee said:
    MattiasAnderson said:
    Yep it was Games With Gold at one point. That's why I played it.
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:09
    Ben-hur got one of the hardest achievement ever
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:09
    I can't believe they delisted the best movie tie in game, Ben-Hur. crycry
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:11
    Don't really understand the point of announcing this after the fact. Had my eye on Scourge: Outbreak for a long time. Would have been nice to know this BEFORE THE DELISTING.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo367,745
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:12
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    Ninja Horsee said:
    MattiasAnderson said:
    Yep it was Games With Gold at one point. That's why I played it.
    It was just free-free, all the time. Ben-Hur was released to promote the movie a few years back.
  • Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:12
    Damn, missed Gunslinger...
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo367,745
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:13
    IS Achilles SI said:
    Don't really understand the point of announcing this after the fact. Had my eye on Scourge: Outbreak for a long time. Would have been nice to know this BEFORE THE DELISTING.
    TA always covers delistings if we hear about them in advance. They're absolute priority #1 articles. Unfortunately, developers/publishers rarely seem to announce them these days, so we're left with these after-the-fact marketplace updates to keep users informed of what's been removed from the store.
  • pawncrackerspawncrackers329,654
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,156,173
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:24
    Scourge: Outbreak popped up a bunch in recent sales and I never pulled the trigger. Oh well. Too much backlog anyway. I did get Ben Hur when it was free, and The Cave was also a GwG at one point I believe.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,210,183
    Posted on 03 April 18 at 21:26
    NDGMaxi said:
    Oh No, I was debating if I should get Call of Juarez Gunslinger multiple times but always said "not this time. Should have acted :(
    They really should announce these delistings before it happens.
    Same. It was on sale so many times but I figured it would go GwG before I got around to it in the backlog so I held off :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.