Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

March 2018 Delistings: Little Orbit Titles, Dragon Ball Z and More

• Posted on 04 April 18 at 02:59
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    Ninja Horsee said:
    MattiasAnderson said:
    I added ben hur to my wishlist and was thinking that maybe I should just buy it for full price as I had a feeling it would get delisted. Regret now that I did not do it.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe Ben Hur was free
    Yep it was Games With Gold at one point. That's why I played it.
    I might have it then! That would be awesome! I always grab them but maybe I missed it when it was free. That would be strange though.

I will check it out if I have it!

Here is hoping!
    Magic
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,297,154
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 03:20
    MattiasAnderson said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    Ninja Horsee said:
    MattiasAnderson said:
    I added ben hur to my wishlist and was thinking that maybe I should just buy it for full price as I had a feeling it would get delisted. Regret now that I did not do it.
    I might have it then! That would be awesome! I always grab them but maybe I missed it when it was free. That would be strange though.

Here is hoping!
    Sorry for spreading misinformation. I was mistaken. It wasn't GWG it was just free as a promotional offer when the movie was new.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE427,390
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 03:22
    THE CAVE!!!
    THE CAVE!!!!!!
    THE CAVE!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE CAVE!!!

GO BUY IT NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • IcarusaelIcarusael522,209
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 03:28
    If I own those game on Xbox 360 but they are not downloaded/installed; can I still do it?

I can't believe this is happening on a mass scale. I mean, we pay for game like DeFormers and instead of going free with gold to give a fresh breath of air to the game allowing is to enjoy the game once more, they shut it down removing all chances to play with new players. I believe they will close the servers as well and the game will be unplayable? F*** digital games and online mandatory games.
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 03:38
    Oh no! Not Ben-Hur!
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 03:48
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    MattiasAnderson said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    Ninja Horsee said:
    MattiasAnderson said:

Here is hoping!
    Sorry for spreading misinformation. I was mistaken. It wasn't GWG it was just free as a promotional offer when the movie was new.
    Ahh I didn't have it and I was very surprised but reading your post now I understand why. So bad that I was actually thinking this game would probably get delisted soon and I almost bought it.
    Magic
  • Odog1234Odog1234430,027
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 04:14
    BEN HUR NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!
  • BsmittelBsmittel1,055,391
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 04:34
    Dark Death 90 said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Phew, I already had all the games I wanted from this list. Still a shame they are removed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is our all digital future, games being removed, possibly forever, never to be played again.
    Physical media for the win!
    Let me know when you find that physical copy of Gunslinger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 April 18 at 04:46
    I was gonna purchase Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends on 360. Heck, I was thinking about it a few days ago. Just finished the X1 version. You got to be kidding me. facepalm
    Microtransactions are EVIL!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 April 18 at 05:57, Edited on 04 April 18 at 05:58 by
    Icarusael said:
    If I own those game on Xbox 360 but they are not downloaded/installed; can I still do it?

I can't believe this is happening on a mass scale. I mean, we pay for game like DeFormers and instead of going free with gold to give a fresh breath of air to the game allowing is to enjoy the game once more, they shut it down removing all chances to play with new players. I believe they will close the servers as well and the game will be unplayable? F*** digital games and online mandatory games.
    Go on to settings when you're on the 360 dashboard, click on account and then select download history.

There you will find every single piece of content, games free with gold or games you may have bought in the past.

If Microsoft allowed such things like this to happen where you wouldn't be able to play digital games after purchase, they'd be a huge riot from the community.

I hope this helps answer your question.
    Suleman
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 April 18 at 06:07
    FEAR EPIDEMIC said:
    I was gonna purchase Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends on 360. Heck, I was thinking about it a few days ago. Just finished the X1 version. You got to be kidding me. facepalm
    In all honesty with how small the 360 marketplace is, I think its best to just spend one day looking through and getting all the dlc and games you want.

They're not that expensive really and clearly the companies are not interested to give notice to the community even if they made $100 loose change in their eyes...

Just something to think about rather than relying on companies response which they don't have the time for.

I'm still waiting for that one potential day where EA, Ubisoft and Microsoft to list a huge sum of all the games they want to shut down in one go.

So when that happens, there's going to be a huge emotional day of silence for us achievement hunters.

Well for me, I'm kind of glad I've stopped caring about server closure as its completely out of our control and we can't and will never be able to get every single piece of online done.
    Suleman
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 06:42
    Ben Hur being delisted, I'm devast...

Can't even finish that word, can't joke, wow was that a terrible hour of my life I won't get back.

Sucks about trial evolution and the cave though, moreso the cave. Excellent games.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan819,399
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 07:25
    Ben-Hur is dead. Long live Ben-Hur.
  • BLYASTBLYAST1,067,654
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 07:30
    Trials Evo....guess this one wont be backwards compatible ever then. Sad that never happened.
    OG
  • ccliffy90ccliffy901,268,509
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 07:49
    Damn I wanted dance it’s your stage cause of funhaus.

Wanted mothers be aware 😔
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 07:54
    Oh No
    OV
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94827,459
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 08:39
    Deformers only came out in 2017? Was it that bad?
  • ZenkotoZenkoto562,703
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 08:44
    Nothing delisted here affects me negatively, but it's still disappointing to see games get delisted without them getting announced in advance. cry
  • On Phone EmOn Phone Em441,350
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 10:39
    pawncrackers said:
    This is a site that I use regularly, that has its facts straight.

http://delistedgames.com/

L
    hahaha, comment of the day for giving that L
    Case Closed so don't debate it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 April 18 at 11:08, Edited on 04 April 18 at 11:09 by
    not ben hur, that game has so much depth and replay value

GRAND NOBLE said:
    THE CAVE!!!
    THE CAVE!!!!!!
    THE CAVE!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE CAVE!!!

GO BUY IT NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
    so what you're saying is...lobsters (wonder how any people will get that)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.