Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

March 2018 Delistings: Little Orbit Titles, Dragon Ball Z and More

• V3ntilatorV3ntilator216,858
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 12:03
    Deformers delisted already?

Its only like 1-2 years ago since it released.
  • TVippyTVippy29,717
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 12:34
    Anybody played DEFORMERS? How was it? Can't believe it was released on disc.
    I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
  • TVippyTVippy29,717
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 12:37
    What's the reason for delistings, if the titles don't have lisenced music?
    I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
  • TVippyTVippy29,717
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 12:49
    Tatl360 said:
    What Ubisoft is doing. Call of Juarez and older Trials.
    There is also no sign of Trials Evolution in the Redlynx website.
    Everything regarding the game is gone. There must be some copyright fight with Microsoft Studios going on. Shame on both for not telling anything.
    OTHER games I would understand... but Trials Evolution was huuuuge when it came out. It sold great, too. How could they not announce this game being removed it beyond me (was waiting for a sale on it this whole time, which never happened).

But this is just what the site's scanner tells us, correct? Why isn't there a chance that half of these games will be reinstated after some time???
  • snake42069snake420691,597,218
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 13:30
    Icarusael said:
    If I own those game on Xbox 360 but they are not downloaded/installed; can I still do it?

I can't believe this is happening on a mass scale. I mean, we pay for game like DeFormers and instead of going free with gold to give a fresh breath of air to the game allowing is to enjoy the game once more, they shut it down removing all chances to play with new players. I believe they will close the servers as well and the game will be unplayable? F*** digital games and online mandatory games.
    yes. you just go to the download history page on xbox website and just add to your 360 queue. I can still download yaris :)
  • Sky ManiacSky Maniac807,995
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 13:55, Edited on 04 April 18 at 14:14 by Sky Maniac
    NightStalkar said:
    Trials Evo....guess this one wont be backwards compatible ever then. Sad that never happened.
    It's strange as only 23hours ago someone asked when Evo would be backwards compatible on twitter and the response was to go vote for it?

I've asked them why the game was delisted so hopefully will get an answer...
    Wanted to get that soon as well. cry
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 15:08
    lol. I meant to pick up Ben Hurr for the free achievements, but for some reason it felt more wrong than some of the other easy achievement games I played so I never got it. ohhh well dance
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 15:11
    I too was thinking of buying Scourge. Then I would read the terrible reviews for it and think of all the good games in my backlog and pass. Guess the final decision on that one is now made for me.

Really a shame tho for the good games here: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger & The Cave. Glad I have those two.
  • Unknown J25Unknown J25282,679
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 15:40
    Not Dance! It's Your Stage! How will I play Mother's Be Aware now!
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 16:47
    I'm level 14 out of 20 in Deformers and the servers are so dead I couldn't find a match to level up at all. Looks like I may never complete that one now.
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 16:57
    Trials Evo and Gunslinger are by far my favourite XBLA games, very sad to see them both go. Would have loved Evo for BC. Jump on the DLC while you can, anyone's guess how long it stays up.

In contrast, Ben-Hur and The Cartel can burn laugh
    Machinegryphon
  • Spicy SpyroSpicy Spyro179,373
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 17:37
    RIP Ben Hur GOTY 2016
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 17:46
    It's not like most of those games ever went on sale anyway, so meh.

Also delisting doesn't prevent them from being bc. An arcade game a week or so ago that's been delisted for awhile became bc.
  • mcnichojmcnichoj233,820
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 19:18
    TVippy said:
    What's the reason for delistings, if the titles don't have lisenced music?
    Companies go out of business or they don't like how a product reflects on them.
    In the case of Deformers it was poorly reviewed. So maybe they plan to patch it up and put it back out either as the same game or maybe "Deformers Remastered" which we've seen with some games like Kerbal Space Program or the new version of EARTHLOCK.
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2296,953
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 20:44
    This is the first time I've gotten one of these announcements and realized I actually already have the things I was worried about losing. Definitely a good reminder to start really combing the 360 landscape for the remaining games/DLC to get.
  • Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,373,034
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 20:52
    DLC for MagnaCarta 2 seems to be gone as well!
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 21:08
    Rusty Nail zh said:
    I see one DLC available (NA)
    Hola
  • Piston ToyotaPiston Toyota1,031,601
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 21:34
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Rusty Nail zh said:
    I see one DLC available (NA)
    I did a little digging, and the Marketplace page for the EU stack may be gone, but not any of the other three stacks. May not be a bad idea to grab that while you can, it’s cheap and supposedly easy.
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 21:47
    Glad I bought Gunslinger back then. Really fun little game and backwards compatible.
  • AkirakornAkirakorn251,879
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 01:50
    Trials Evolution!?

I've had it for years... and waited for YEARS for the DLC to go on sale... (as I'd have to buy multiple copies for my family, we love Trials).

and it never did. I CALL SHENANIGANS!

(Looking at you Burnout Paradise!)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.