Game Discussion: MINIT

Walkthrough advice

• BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi2,362,912
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 01:06, Edited on 04 April 18 at 01:44 by BiLLzuMaNaTi
    I made a walkthrough for under 25 runs.

The best way to do this game would be to do the under 25 runs first because you can continue after and collect what you missed.

Here is my walkthrough

Minit XboxOne Walkthrough - Under 25 Runs: https://youtu.be/jRirm-E_NB4
    YouTube: AchievementLand
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw375,932
    Posted on 26 October 19 at 10:39
    Thank you for this.
  • segagamersegagamer479,536 479,536 GamerScore
    Posted on 26 October 19 at 14:29, Edited on 26 October 19 at 14:44 by segagamer
    Who did the text walkthrough on TA? I had to give up after the caravan because there are a ridiculous amount of errors in it to the point where it becomes impossible to follow, and it mentions a video but never links to it. Clearly copy/pasted from somewhere else 🙄

Thanks for this video guide, it's infinitely more helpful to beat the game, even if it's missing the collectables and optional achievements.
  • Posted on 30 October 19 at 00:24
    I had a really easy time doing the under 25 runs on a Mary run
    https://mixer.com/StreamFamily
  • Posted on 11 November 19 at 07:00
    segagamer said:
    Who did the text walkthrough on TA? I had to give up after the caravan because there are a ridiculous amount of errors in it to the point where it becomes impossible to follow, and it mentions a video but never links to it. Clearly copy/pasted from somewhere else 🙄

Thanks for this video guide, it's infinitely more helpful to beat the game, even if it's missing the collectables and optional achievements.
    I've had the same issues... Some of the directions were wrong, or unclear/vague. Made it more difficult than necessary to finish the "speedrun".

Thay part aside... How exactly do you continue on from a file where you've beaten the boss? I can't for the life of me see an option to continue playing after the boss is defeated. I just respawn in the broken factory with swords everywhere.
    Posted on 11 November 19 at 10:36, Edited on 11 November 19 at 10:36 by planchetflaw
    Revid Cargian said:
    Thay part aside... How exactly do you continue on from a file where you've beaten the boss? I can't for the life of me see an option to continue playing after the boss is defeated. I just respawn in the broken factory with swords everywhere.
    Did you go down to the toilet to the north of the boss fight?
  • iceyziceyz1,006,317
    Posted on 14 November 19 at 08:39
    Definitely needs to update the walkthrough.
  • SwearySeanSwearySean759,039
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 19:05
    That text walkthrough is awful. I came here looking for videos.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Posted on 06 February 20 at 12:12
    Also here to add to the comments about how bad the text walkthrough is. With about 30 mins of work that could have been fixed. Way too vague and too many incorrect directions. A struggle to follow. And how do I continue to find the collectibles im missing? New Game +, Second Run. Continue? What??? That's as much the games fault as it is the guides...
  • DavehxDavehx507,816
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 22:02
    Terrible walkthrough!

Says West when means East in Spawn 1

Says West when means 1 South THEN 1 west in Spawn 2

Spawn three ....whilst rushing...."find a hidden wall"...useless

What's the point in having a "Walkthrough Assistant Manager" who tags onto someone elses walkthrough gaining credit for someone else's work when they blatantly don't even read the guide?
    Posted on 23 February 20 at 21:20
    Davehx said:
    What's the point in having a "Walkthrough Assistant Manager" who tags onto someone elses walkthrough gaining credit for someone else's work when they blatantly don't even read the guide?
    Internet penis points
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 02:49
    The walkthough was half helpful, when it wasn't sending you the wrong way.
  • AnacomaAnacoma400,085
    Posted on 18 August 20 at 05:08
    The text walkthrough is horrendous. I'm stuck on the temple puzzles part of it. Not sure how TA let that get put up as a walkthrough.
  • TheophilosTheophilos341,170
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 03:01
    I just followed the text walkthrough and had no problem whatsoever. I only saw one mistake I think. It was hardly game-breaking though; it said to go east when you could only go west or something like that. *shrug* Don't know if it's been updated, or if I just was lucky.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.