Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 3

Achievements not unlocking

• CD2CD2172,678
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 00:55Permalink
    Any reason why the achievement are not working. Waiting on the last 2 on the hot wheels DLC
  • Otouto72Otouto72819,135
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 01:18Permalink
    This has been happening a lot lately due to ongoing issues with Xbox Live, it happened to my brother on Book of Unwriten Tales 2 tonight as well but it then unlocked an hour later when the console was switched off. So all I can say is wait it out and hopefully...HOPEFULLY...they will unlock eventually for you.
  • Posted on 05 April 18 at 03:58Permalink
    I've got 2 achievements that I should have, but hvaen't unlocked. "I want it all" and "Backpacker" which are both known to have issues glitching and not unlocking. :(
    People's misconceptions on adjustable suspensions usually come from a lack of knowledge.
  • Posted on 05 April 18 at 09:00Permalink
    Will these ongoing issues be the reason why I unlocked all 4 challenges last night, and they popped...but they are not showing here?
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 05 April 18 at 09:01Permalink
    Ignore me...just ran an update and they appeared.
    Legohead 1977
  • Otouto72Otouto72819,135
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 11:44, Edited on 05 April 18 at 11:44 by Otouto72Permalink
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Yes for some reason challenges do not appear automatically like achievements do, you must scan manually for them to appear.
  • Posted on 07 April 18 at 20:16Permalink
    opened not challenges #FORZATHON for 3 months, i am very upset have. and no solution to the right time someone not show. Please if someone in this case information good Help.
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf586,731
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 03:53Permalink
    Otouto72 said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Yes for some reason challenges do not appear automatically like achievements do, you must scan manually for them to appear.
    From what I've noticed, TA checks your gamerscore first. If it hasn't changed, TA doesn't rescan your achievements. This makes a lot of sense since it greatly reduces the time and resource cost of scans, which is likely how the scanners can scan everyone multiple times a day. However, it also means that zero-point achievements and challenges won't show up on TA until you unlock an achievement with a non-zero value or scan manually.
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf586,731
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 08:20Permalink
    SlammedNiss said:
    I've got 2 achievements that I should have, but hvaen't unlocked. "I want it all" and "Backpacker" which are both known to have issues glitching and not unlocking. :(
    I had the same problem. I should have unlocked Backpacker a few weeks ago, but it was stuck. Tonight I should have gotten Like a Boss, but the same thing occurred.

I just got both to unlock

First, try this:
    1. Close the game (menu, quit)
    2. Go offline (or unplug your cable)
    3. Delete your local save (menu, manage game, select your save, delete local/console)
    4. Go online
    5. Start FH3, press A when prompted.

You may see one or both pop while your cloud save is being downloaded.

I performed an extra step that may not be necessary, so I suggest trying those steps first. If it doesn't work, or if Backpacker doesn't pop, do this:

1. Follow steps 1-3 above
    2. Start FH3, start a new game
    3. Play until you upgrade your festival site (opening race, then two exhibitions and a danger sign)
    4. Visit all beauty spots
    5. Close the game (Home, select FH3, press menu, quit game)
    6. Go online
    7. Go to your profile (guide, LB to your gamer pic, A, My profile), then go to Gaming, then go to the FH3 achievements. It may or may not pop here.
    8. Delete your local save (step 3 above)
    9. Start FH3, press A when prompted.

At this point, Backpacker will hopefully pop.

I hope this works for you. I was so relieved to finally see both of these unlock. Hopefully you don't even have to redo all the beauty spots.
  • Dubs187Dubs187584,885
    Posted on 18 April 18 at 00:27Permalink
    O just had frozen in time glitch on me, tried deleting file and restoring cloud save,no luck. I'm not willing to replay the beginning of the game to unlock blizzard mtn for a10 point chevo just hope I want it all doesnt glitch as well. So annoying.I even tried driving around and doing pr stunts and races.
  • Dubs187Dubs187584,885
    Posted on 18 April 18 at 01:18, Edited on 18 April 18 at 01:28 by Dubs187Permalink
    Great now the beauty spots on blizzard mountain glitched , geez.

Edit. Deleted and reloaded cloud and it unlocked but frozen in time is still locked,a little relief.
  • Posted on 06 June 18 at 19:51Permalink
    frozen in time still glitched for me . Tried the offline workaround but nothing
    stuck at 2490 gamerscore . Cannot see it being fixed now on a 2 year old game
    after 200 hours on this game and getting 100 % on horizon 1 an 2 I am pretty disappointed
    to say the least.
  • LeGagnanLeGagnan267,888
    Posted on 14 July 18 at 20:20Permalink
    Snowboarding hasn't popped for me after collecting the 25 boards. Achievement tracker is stuck at 80%. Tried deleting gamesave while offline and going online again but didn't work.
    Any suggestions?
  • Rigpig1919Rigpig191934,268
    Posted on 24 August 18 at 19:56Permalink
    Tried all the solutions from here and other places, still have a fair few that won’t unlock. Has anyone had anything else work for them? It’s spoiling what is otherwise a perfect game.
  • GroudonGoGroudonGo254,550
    Posted on 25 August 18 at 20:15Permalink
    Blizzard mountain achievements won’t unlock for me as of August 25
  • Posted on 20 September 18 at 04:46Permalink
    Anyone have problems with the barn find achievement? I've found every barn find in the base game and dlc yet I still don't have the achievement for 15 barn finds. My counter is stuck on like 72%. It has been like this for months and it's really annoying is there any fix? Or is there a way I can still get it?
  • Posted on 30 September 18 at 13:34Permalink
    xArjenRobben10x said:
    Anyone have problems with the barn find achievement? I've found every barn find in the base game and dlc yet I still don't have the achievement for 15 barn finds. My counter is stuck on like 72%. It has been like this for months and it's really annoying is there any fix? Or is there a way I can still get it?
    Yes me too, I´m stuck at 93%...
  • AdrianH LIVEAdrianH LIVE190,183
    Posted on 04 October 18 at 11:22Permalink
    DantesRazor1911 said:
    xArjenRobben10x said:
    Yes me too, I´m stuck at 93%...
    Me too, along with some other stuck achievements
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw210,316
    Posted on 06 February 19 at 20:35, Edited on 09 February 19 at 21:32 by planchetflawPermalink
    I opened Surfers Paradise and did an upgrade to it instantly. Game crashed when it tried putting me back in the car. Now I have a level 2 Surfers and no achievement for it. I have unlocked an achievement since (bucket list x5). Now I think I've messed it up and won't be able to get that achievement.

Edit: it unlocked after I loaded achievements on xbox app on Windows 10. Weird.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.