Game Discussion: Metropolis: Lux Obscura Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
JimhSnr
JimhSnr
Posted on 05 April 18 at 03:11
These ones didn't unlock after completing all 4 endings

The choices we make117 (60)
Help Candice and Leana to get off the hook. (Ending 2)

Hell for the company93 (40)
Bliss is not that stupid. (Ending 3)

She saved you a bullet116 (60)
Find Goldie. (Ending 4)

Tough guy79 (50)
50 damage points in a single turn.

Like Chuck107 (60)
100 damage points in a single turn. (i did over 300 damage in one turn)(foe was -271 after turn)

Words are loaded pistols127 (60)
Get one of main endings without a gun. (Did ending 4 without a gun)

Bite the bullet78 (40)
Win a fight after collecting 10 police tokens. (this is only one i'm not sure of)
Blairi
Blairi
Posted on 05 April 18 at 05:11
Same here, those are not unlocking.
Slayer Reigning
Slayer Reigning
Posted on 05 April 18 at 08:32
Same issue for me.
FPS GLIMMER
FPS GLIMMER
Posted on 05 April 18 at 15:40
same, also how do you get ending 3 and get to the farm? Ive got all the other endings.
JimhSnr
JimhSnr
Posted on 05 April 18 at 16:13
Info from another
https://steamcommunity.com/app/671390/discussions/0/14832329...

Ending 1 - Take the dealer's drugs. Do Falcone's final mission.

Ending 2 - Spare the drug dealer, do Falcone's final mission.

Ending 3 - Take the dealer's drugs. Do not sell the drugs. Sell information at the bar, you should have 1500$ and drugs in your inventory. Go to the striper's house every chance you get.

Ending 4 - Take the dealer's drugs. Sell them to Falcone. Get the info from stripper. Meet with the mistress.
Uggadunk
Uggadunk
Posted on 05 April 18 at 21:57, Edited on 05 April 18 at 22:20 by Uggadunk
Started the game today; there was an update.... I have my suspicions shock

EDIT:
I couldn't unlock Bite The Bullet.
Did a hard reset. Next time I collected 10 tokens it popped.
Phew!
FPS GLIMMER
FPS GLIMMER
Posted on 06 April 18 at 14:41
Ive got all 4 endings, done every achievement and the ones mentioned in the original post are not unlocking for me. Any know a work around?
Fleshwrither
Fleshwrither
Posted on 07 April 18 at 19:29
Words are loaded pistols is really glitchy for me... Does anyone know the way to get it? I followed steam link but nothing. I avoid getting the gun after crime scene fight and then I finish with the mother and daughter ending but nada. Maybe it requires a special ending, dunno... Tried four times but in vain :/
Fleshwrither
Fleshwrither
Posted on 08 April 18 at 13:16
Problem solved. Finally...clap
TG AceoHearts
TG AceoHearts
Posted on 10 April 18 at 00:43
Hell for the Company
She Saved you a Bullet
Words are loaded Pistols

These 3 will not unlock no matter how many hard resets. If I leave the game, I lose saved data. Tired of playing through over and over and nothing. Have had all 4 endings at least 4 times or more
SmactSilly
Posted on 10 April 18 at 22:51
Fleshwrither said:
Problem solved. Finally...clap
Can you please let us know how you solved the problem?
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 11 April 18 at 21:11, Edited on 11 April 18 at 23:13 by Lavindathar
Loads not popping for me.

Edit - Hard reset then redoing them popped all mine first time.

1000g now.
SmactSilly
Posted on 12 April 18 at 04:17
Did a hard reset, removed all saved data from cloud and local and still having the same problem. I even tried on a different Xbox and same issue. I'm not sure "Lametimes You" tests their games.
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 12 April 18 at 13:38
SmactSilly said:
Did a hard reset, removed all saved data from cloud and local and still having the same problem. I even tried on a different Xbox and same issue. I'm not sure "Lametimes You" tests their games.
Urgh that’s a shame, all mine popped normally after the hard reset.
SmactSilly
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:13, Edited on 13 April 18 at 22:13 by SmactSilly
I've done the uninstall, remove cloud and local save, hard reset, etc. And I managed to get one more achievement, but still getting stuck on "The Choices We Make", "She Save You A Bullet", "Like Chuck", and "Words Are Loaded Pistols".

The only thing I can think of that might be different for me in comparison to others is that I am on the alpha ring for Xbox preview. I know this has caused issues with unlocks on some of the Artifex Mundi games, but I haven't experienced the issues with any other games that I can recall.
SmactSilly
Posted on 21 April 18 at 07:56
I did the above procedure again tonight and was able to unlock all of the remaining achievements. I spoke with one of the devs on Facebook and he said they patched it but that it might require a reinstall. Just in case anyone is still having the issue.
Zetenge
Zetenge
Posted on 22 April 18 at 01:47
Started today. 16 achievements popped back-to-back, after that no achievement unlocked anymore. Reinstalled/delete saves/hard reboot a couple of times, no luck. The game wont give me any more achievements.
WyLD iNk
WyLD iNk
Posted on 25 April 18 at 13:42
Only need "She saved you a bullet", but no amount of save deletions, re-installs, or hard resets appears to be doing anything. I've finished the game with that ending around 10 times trying everything in different combinations, and still nothing.
Evc
443,323 443,323 GamerScore
Evc
Posted on 29 April 18 at 16:48
No issues here, I started playing thursday and finished the game today, all achievements unlocked immediately
EbonHawk01
EbonHawk01
Posted on 09 May 18 at 11:45
The Bite The Bullet achievement won't unlock for me. I've reset, reinstalled and deleted saves. I have won multiple fights with 10 police tokens and it hasn't unlocked. Looks like I've been screwed out of the completion.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.