Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Wayforward Releases Trailer For Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Costume Pack DLC

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 05 April 18 at 13:10
The game's final piece of DLC launches next week

Please click here to read the story: Wayforward Releases Trailer For Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Costume Pack DLC
Michel
Michel
Posted on 05 April 18 at 13:38
get it people, this game is amazing
Brave Cypher
Brave Cypher
Posted on 05 April 18 at 13:49
I love how each costume changes the dynamic of the game. this isn't just a simple clothes change.
Shantae is always looking cute no matter the outfit :) i'm definitely getting this DLC
Tuschi
Tuschi
Posted on 05 April 18 at 16:34
Wouldn't mind Mighty Switch Force on the Xbox. I love these guys.
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 05 April 18 at 18:37
Wayforward is the best. Ever since the stellar "Contra 4" I have been a huge fan. If Konami ever wants to get right with fans again, having Wayforward design a Castlevania game would be the perfect start.
Ghost m0de
Ghost m0de
Posted on 06 April 18 at 08:45
Wayforward, stop with the damn speed run related achievements. Each costume comes with an Any% and a 100% speed run requirement for full completion. I think the total now is up to 12 speed runs for all achievements. YUCK!
smakzillaa
smakzillaa
Posted on 06 April 18 at 14:09
Could've sworn I heard there was a 'nother DLC after this one, guess I heard wrong?
Michel
Michel
Posted on 08 April 18 at 03:23
Ghost m0de said:
Wayforward, stop with the damn speed run related achievements. Each costume comes with an Any% and a 100% speed run requirement for full completion. I think the total now is up to 12 speed runs for all achievements. YUCK!
they are called "achievements" for a reason...
MVPVincent
MVPVincent
Posted on 08 April 18 at 10:26
Ghost m0de said:
There might be 12 speedruns but they don't exactly take long if you know what you're doing. Personally, I enjoy it since it gives me a reason to replay it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.