Game Discussion: Just Cause 3

The Power of Bavarium Achievement

• FlyghboyFlyghboy583,386
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 01:57
    This story related achievement in Act 2 didn't unlock for me even though all missions in act 2 show completed. I did get the achievement for the final mission in the act, but "The Power of Bavarium" achievement is still locked. I've unlocked other achievement since, too. Has this happened for anyone else? Will I have to start a new game?
    Flyghboy
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,126,185
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 01:54
    Yeah. I did see that thread. Guess I'll just have to wait for now.
    Flyghboy
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,126,185
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 07:27
    Tried to replay the level? I can’t remember if missions could be replayed,
    This post may be sarcastic.
    Posted on 08 April 18 at 01:54
    Haven't found an option to do that. Might try a speedrun through the game after I'm done if nothing else works.
    Flyghboy
  • Posted on 09 April 18 at 11:15
    I have the same issue with Finally on the Offensive - Complete Story Mission: Tangled Up In Blue. (Secret). I did the mission, but it did NOT unlocked the secret achievement. Can anyone answer if the HISTORY MISSIONS could be replayed after the end game, or do we have to play the game again?

I am waiting for this "unlocking" for 7 days...
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 06:12
    I did get the achievement for that mission, fortunately. Everything else that was supposed to unlock thus far has, so if I have to replay a little to get here, that might not be too bad. I'm going to finish DLC first, as I don't want to reset my progress until I have to (as there is only one save file to work with).
    Flyghboy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads