Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth Reappears on Xbox Marketplace

• Living LegendsLiving Legends1,118,387
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 18:23
    Can anyone recommend? Have a huge backlog and don't want to invest a lot of time into this if it is an easy completion. Don't mind a little difficulty but nothing impossible.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,327,898
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 18:25
    Living Legends said:
    Can anyone recommend? Have a huge backlog and don't want to invest a lot of time into this if it is an easy completion. Don't mind a little difficulty but nothing impossible.
    Dude I've taken dumps longer than the completion time of this game.
  • Big Hat PaulBig Hat Paul177,323
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 18:26
    1000GS is not worth 20 bucks.
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueConsoles Discord)
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,109
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 18:32
    Living Legends said:
    laugh
    This post may be sarcastic.
  • FishyyFishyy350,720
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 18:35
    lol well ig if u value free 1k G for $20 its worth it. otherwise, what an overpriced dud of a game. microsoft def has to know that hella ppl want this solely for that ez +1000G. i mean what other reason would they resell the game at $20 lmaoooooooo
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,274,265
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 18:47
    I didn't think that the Gamerscore hunting population was that large in terms of the gaming market?

I remember when I did this and I struggled to find a copy for less than £10 as I didn't want to pay more than that for it.

To each their own though, if you think it's too expensive or the concept of the easy 1000 GS is beneath you, don't buy it. smile
  • omgeezusomgeezus2,284,037
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 18:53
    I don't know what every one is talking about. It took me almost a year to get all the achievements in this game!
    I CANNOT GET OFF MY CAMEL
  • troyoytroyoy928,306
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 19:23
    Evc said:
    What a rip at that price, should be $4.99 or something more realistic laugh
    Exactly, I hope a bunch of little kids don't beg their parents to buy this. They need no sales so they get the message that this old ass piece of shit does not merit a price tag of twenty bucks. Then on their other releases they might be a little more realistic. Maybe they think they are doing us a favor here? They should play this shit pile and then price it accordingly.
    I have 10 ntsc 360`s, 10 screens, 10 troyoy gold accounts. 4 pal 360`s, 4 japan 360`s and 4 xbox ones and the wife calls me crazy.
  • Posted on 09 April 18 at 19:50
    Who thinks this is going to go Games with Gold soon?
    laugh
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 20:01
    omgeezus said:
    I don't know what every one is talking about. It took me almost a year to get all the achievements in this game!
    Filthy casual.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1335,277
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 20:16
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Great news for the 1,474 people on TA who have inexplicably started this game but not finished it.

J4CKA1 said:
    Not to mention you don't actually own the content when it's fully digital as well.
    To be fair, you don't actually own content when you buy it physically. You only own the media it's stored on.
    True, but if they ban your gamertag, you literally can't play the games you bought for $60, whereas with disc you can.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,174,967
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 20:24
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Living Legends said:
    Dude I've taken dumps longer than the completion time of this game.
    The actual set-up time to get ready to take a shit takes longer than completing this.
  • VeithyrVeithyr353,679
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 21:09
    TinSigmund666 said:
    And yet. Still not one single person that has finished the entire game. 😂
    I finished the story, I had nothing better to do and I spent about 30€ on the physical copy so I had to get more out of it.

Also anyone saying it's not worth 20€, well can you find it anywhere else cheaper? Looking at ebay it's around that price or more physical.
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 21:18
    Tveilor said:
    TinSigmund666 said:
    I finished the story, I had nothing better to do and I spent about 30€ on the physical copy so I had to get more out of it.

Also anyone saying it's not worth 20€, well can you find it anywhere else cheaper? Looking at ebay it's around that price or more physical.
    £8 https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=4005209096096
  • Posted on 09 April 18 at 21:24
    Psychotic Sully said:
    This game should have had at least one discontinued achievement for uploading your score online.

Then people wouldn't be laughing about being GOTY or making jokes but rather complaining that they can't complete a game because of achievements laugh
    And make it odd numbered as well. :p
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,343
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 21:56
    TinSigmund666 said:

I played it for 5 minutes. Easiest 1000g besides Fallout 3 (GFWL)
    Starlight did. He even made a TA walkthrough for the game, complete with story wakthrough.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth Walkthrough
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Panzerdrako7Panzerdrako7505,483
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 21:59
    the irony is it´s so easy earn achievements in xbox one, so arcades like walking simulation can give you more than 1000 points
    sorry for my moon english, aunque mi español no es mejor de todos
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,280,541
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 22:14
    Lol 20 bucks .. no!
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4594,255
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 22:25
    troyoy said:
    Evc said:
    What a rip at that price, should be $4.99 or something more realistic laugh
    Exactly, I hope a bunch of little kids don't beg their parents to buy this. They need no sales so they get the message that this old ass piece of shit does not merit a price tag of twenty bucks. Then on their other releases they might be a little more realistic. Maybe they think they are doing us a favor here? They should play this shit pile and then price it accordingly.
    What if people actually want to play the game? There are a ton of delisted games I'd like to play regardless of achievements. The only difference with this is it's on disc
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666222,879
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 23:48
    NoHeroes94 said:
    If pay £15 for this, you're literally paying for £3 a minute....just saying.
    Some people play games for the game.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads