Game Discussion: Twitch

Are the Twitch achievements still obtainable?

• DombineDombine406,840
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 14:19Permalink
    Hello, I've recently started using Twitch again and I was wondering of the achievements are still obtainable as I've watched a few videos with over 100,000 viewers and yet the achievement hasn't popped.

I do know it's buggy this achievement but can someone clarify if I can still get them.

Thank you,

Dombine
  • Posted on 09 April 18 at 16:16Permalink
    Checked a few of the achievements and people have won them today so it looks good.
  • DombineDombine406,840
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 17:10, Edited on 09 April 18 at 17:10 by DombinePermalink
    I know this might sound daft but can earning achievements be done on your phone through the Twitch App?
    I'm logging in using the same details as I do on the One so I'm hoping that's possible because I'm not always near my One.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario741,342
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 17:48Permalink
    Dombine said:
    I know this might sound daft but can earning achievements be done on your phone through the Twitch App?
    I'm logging in using the same details as I do on the One so I'm hoping that's possible because I'm not always near my One.
    No. Has to be on the Xbox One App.
    Game On.
  • DombineDombine406,840
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 09:14Permalink
    I was on last night and managed to unlock 'Prime Time', so yeah they still unlock. I'm just having trouble unlocking the 100K Concurrents
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.