The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale and Spring Add-On Roundup: April 10th, 2018

• GuidalityGuidality830,591
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 02:26
    Better snag valley of the yetis while it's on sale by itself if you already own far cry 4. It rarely goes on sale as standalone DLC
  • PebsterPebster377,801
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 02:37
    ooh nice, season pass sale
  • matdanmatdan840,786
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 02:44
    Season Pass sale for the wrong console, so pass can get all the ones I want in bundles for the same price with the game included.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer20471,138,629
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 03:08
    Very nice season pass sale!

Can I get some telltale deals on win10 please?!? Minecraft, Batman, Guardians?!? Come on...
  • trevzuk0trevzuk0572,328
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 03:14
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    Finally I can get the Lords of the Fallen DLC. I've been waiting on a sale on that for literally years. clap
    Did I miss something? Where is it on sale?
  • mr xenonmr xenon408,252
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 03:26
    Sweet, Watchdogs DLC for me.
    mr xenon
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 03:46
    $25 for the Gears 4 Season Pass is still too much money for just some re-skinned maps. To think it's $50 originally.

And Burnout Paradise is already on sale? Though even if I waited it wouldn't have been that much of a discount as I got for $32 thanks to Best Buy's Gamers Club.
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,905,563
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,812,842
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 05:10
    Anyone play PANKAPU? Never heard of it, but looks interesting...
    Matthew
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 05:16
    WooHoo DLC sallleeeeee
  • REB3LREB3L1,530,873
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 05:53
    Might pickup both F1 games - cheapest I've seen them I think...
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,403,763
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 05:54, Edited on 10 April 18 at 05:55 by TheMaize
    Yummy Baklava said:
    See, I like that. AC: Syndicate is going to be free with Games With Gold for April and now the DLC is on sale.

Good timing, planned or not.
    as far as i can see..the DLCis NOT on sale....the game bundled with the DLC is though..

Unless the DLC is usualy $30 alone...and i doubt that.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong499,144
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 05:58, Edited on 10 April 18 at 05:59 by TymanTheLong
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Anyone play PANKAPU? Never heard of it, but looks interesting...
    I actually backed it on Kickstarter, it's an adorable little platformer. I haven't gotten too far but I don't think it's nearly as hard as Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams or anything. It's from a cool little studio that literally made it on a shoestring budget, if you have the cash I'd highly recommend supporting them. The art style alone is worth paying for even if you only mess around in the first few easy levels, imo.
  • rekikirerekikire1,922,788
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 06:01
    Damn, so much to buy this week.
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 06:40
    TheMaize said:
    Yummy Baklava said:
    See, I like that. AC: Syndicate is going to be free with Games With Gold for April and now the DLC is on sale.

Good timing, planned or not.
    as far as i can see..the DLCis NOT on sale....the game bundled with the DLC is though..

Unless the DLC is usualy $30 alone...and i doubt that.
    It looks like the link points to AC: Syndicate Season Pass, which is on sale at those prices.

I've just bought it in readiness for when it goes GWG.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 18 at 06:56
    I bought about 30 games in last weeks sales. Spend way to much, got the gold edition of far cry 5 with it, destiny 2 wih season pass, and many others.This sale i only got dirt rally, and thinking about dirt 4 and f1 2017...
    Last sunday i got drunk after work and went on a gamebuying spree. I did that before and then the next day i regret having spent so much, but this time most of the games i bought are actually pretty good. But i work in our bar 6 days a week with random closing times so i dont have much time to play... but when i do, i play. I know i have a huge backlog, but i keep buying... i dont even know how im gonna finish 3 far cry games, destiny 2 , ghost recon wildlands and just cause 3(that game kinda sucks) , on top of all my other games that have to be finished. I guess im somekind of ocd hoarder of xbox games n stuff.
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 06:57
    Ging for the WD Season pass, Bad blood is never ever ging on sale so...
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan966,273
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 07:15
    Missing Forza Horizon 3 DLCs, hope they will be on sale again.
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 07:27
    How are the story missions in the seasons pass of AC syndicate? Are they worth it?
  • Vr EnglishVr English796,763
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 07:54, Edited on 10 April 18 at 07:59 by Vr English
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    SEASON PASS SPECIALS, COME GET IT!!!
    Seriously, hype! Like the 1st time I've been hyped in ages. Would always recommend XCOM 2 DLC to anyone who likes XCOM as well.

BLOOD BERSEKER said:
    How are the story missions in the seasons pass of AC syndicate? Are they worth it?
    The Last Maharaja mission on the train is good and also good for the achievements...
    The Jack the Ripper DLC though was a fun twist, I think they did a lot with it, it uses some eagle vision elements which reminded me of being Desmond in the very first AC when you get eagle vision. The fear twists are surprisingly novel too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.