The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale and Spring Add-On Roundup: April 10th, 2018

• Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,553,390
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 08:03, Edited on 10 April 18 at 08:03 by Legohead 1977
    Nice to see some season passes and DLC on sale, now to check if any of it, other than Syndicate, is actually what I need! laugh
    Legohead 1977
  • z0rrofoxz0rrofox345,673
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 08:50
    YESSSSSSS!! Got Arkham Knight just after Christmas but I've not started it as I've been waiting on a cheap season pass.
    Like beer and want to own a part of a brewery? Buy yourself some Brewdog shares: https://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks?referred_by=R577425
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 09:11
    Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass for $28? HYPE!

I was going to buy it after 12th of April, considering I already have $10 (from Bing) and over $12 is on the way (from XBox Rewards, thanks to Gems Vault), so I would have to pay $20 from Amazon to get the total, but now, I don't have to pay $20. Instead, I'll pay only $10 minimum to get it after 12th (or 15th) of April.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 18 at 09:45
    PsychicChicken said:
    If Microsoft doesn't earn about $10M this week from this sale, then everyone on this site is a liar for always screaming for DLC sales. Now you've got no excuse.
    Except the sale's selection is terrible. *shrug*
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 09:54
    Remember when lego games didnt have season passes? greed strikes again
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,553,390
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 09:55
    TheNickOfTime said:
    PsychicChicken said:
    If Microsoft doesn't earn about $10M this week from this sale, then everyone on this site is a liar for always screaming for DLC sales. Now you've got no excuse.
    Except the sale's selection is terrible. *shrug*
    There are plenty of DLCs that I would like, but I think only two are available in these sales...maybe 3.
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 10:17
    Kind of wish it had Syndicates Jack the Ripper on sale on its own as I already have the bonus mission as part of the special edition I received. Ah well. I guess it's still a bit of money off!
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
  • KnoellKnoell406,966
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 10:22
    Awesome, I just went to start farcry 4 and realized I didn't buy the edition with all the dlc in a previous sale. Boom 2 days later season pass on sale! Glad I put off playing it for a few more days!
  • FourthLionFourthLion621,784
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 11:45
    PSYCHADELICACE said:
    In fairness I don't think the games release any smaller than they did before? If anything the Lego games are getting more bloated even before you add the season passes. The prices here in the UK are getting silly though, sale prices for Lego games are usually double here compared to over in the US.
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 12:07
    Good price for WRC 6. That and Black Flag DLC for when I start it soon.
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 12:32
    Salty about the Lords of the Fallen DLC since I bought the 'complete edition' last week solely for the DLC, but doubt I care enough to bug support about it.

Xbox One-wise, the only other one in this sale I'm even looking at is the Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare. Might look at some of the Rock Band songs towards the end of the sale.
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 12:39
    At last! The XCOM 2 DLC is finally on sale as a standalone pack rather than just with a copy of the game....
  • trevzuk0trevzuk0481,223
  • EvandalistEvandalist384,632
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 12:54
    Really wish Dead By Daylight was featured in this sale. I'll pick up the DLC since it rarely goes on sale as it is, but I'd have liked to have gotten the game for a discount as well.
    Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
  • Tandar1Tandar11,555,859
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 14:41
    ol ALEXKING lo said:
    Damn burnout paradise already on sale? really tempted to get it. any hard achievements on it?
    Time-consuming ones
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,005,705
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 14:53
    Thank god there's nothing for me here. Gives me another week to chip away at the backlog.
  • KnoellKnoell406,966
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 15:06
    PSYCHADELICACE said:
    Dude, Lego games consistently go on sale for like $5-10 bucks and are usually packed with content.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant741,919
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 15:12
    The Middle-earth: Shadow of War Season Pass is incorrectly listed as Gabriel Expansion.
    This post may be sarcastic.
  • CheshireMulishaCheshireMulisha1,426,182
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 15:12
    trevzuk0 said:
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    Finally I can get the Lords of the Fallen DLC. I've been waiting on a sale on that for literally years. clap
    Did I miss something? Where is it on sale?
    Ironically the 1 week I don't get an automated message telling me its on sale is the 1 week its actually on sale (The Complete Edition Bundle) as opposed to only being on sale bundled in with the game
  • BootDookBootDook601,848
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 15:35
    This is a really great sale and finally get some season passes, DLC, and games I have been waiting for.

Looking at you Steep - RTTO........

But Owlboy will be a definite pickup!
    Just straight Bootdooking it up
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.