The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale and Spring Add-On Roundup: April 10th, 2018

• Big Hat PaulBig Hat Paul116,713
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 15:58
    Not too wild about the sales this week.
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueConsoles Discord)
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo262,589
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 19:40
    Might get Syndicates a season pass, but I don’t know if I’ll get the game anytime soon or if I find a good version. It is a massive sale for season passes and DLC which is great, but it’s not really for me
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Reina WattReina Watt483,763
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 19:52
    Sod's law for me, I bought the season pass for Syndicate half an hour before the sale began, I really should have waited a little longer instead of paying full price. Very annoying.

Managed to get the three single player DLC's for Assassin's Creed 4, managed to get AC4 twenty minutes before it's sale ended and the season pass for that game as well.
    I really should have waited half an hour or so though.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • tjw CENA2000tjw CENA2000424,347
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 20:01
    The jack the ripper dlc isn't on sale but the season pass is for 9.90. Season pass has thr ripper dlc in it. I had issues with getting it on the xbox, an the smart glass app. I had to go to Microsoft.com in order to get it. So if yall have issues just go to Microsoft.com for it
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,333,025
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 20:09
    TymanTheLong said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Anyone play PANKAPU? Never heard of it, but looks interesting...
    I actually backed it on Kickstarter, it's an adorable little platformer. I haven't gotten too far but I don't think it's nearly as hard as Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams or anything. It's from a cool little studio that literally made it on a shoestring budget, if you have the cash I'd highly recommend supporting them. The art style alone is worth paying for even if you only mess around in the first few easy levels, imo.
    Thanks for the info! The art style is what caught my eye! So are you saying the game gets randomly hard, lile there is a huge spike in difficulty that is out of the blue?
    Matthew
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 20:25
    I knew it would pay off to wait for that Lords Of The Fallen DLC to go on sale. Wasn't going to spend 6 dollars on it bundled with the regular game since I already have the base game.
  • hi3gie12hi3gie12432,117
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 21:45
    Battlefield Hardline Premium for me. Gonna dive back to this game
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong408,698
    Posted on 10 April 18 at 22:13
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    TymanTheLong said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Anyone play PANKAPU? Never heard of it, but looks interesting...
    I actually backed it on Kickstarter, it's an adorable little platformer. I haven't gotten too far but I don't think it's nearly as hard as Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams or anything. It's from a cool little studio that literally made it on a shoestring budget, if you have the cash I'd highly recommend supporting them. The art style alone is worth paying for even if you only mess around in the first few easy levels, imo.
    Thanks for the info! The art style is what caught my eye! So are you saying the game gets randomly hard, lile there is a huge spike in difficulty that is out of the blue?
    I haven't finished it but from what I've read from others who've 100% the achievements it is pretty low difficulty. One poster compared it to Bastion for difficulty. Even if you're tragically inept, such as myself, my impression is that you'll be able to complete the game.

As for the art, if you've only watched a video it almost doesn't do it justice. My comment about the the difficulty was more to imply that the first couple of levels are extremely, extremely easy, not to indicate there's a sharp spike into "difficult" territory.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 18 at 22:49
    look at all those season passes...man what a crock
  • Posted on 10 April 18 at 23:23
    Oh cool an add-on sale. Wonder if any I need.

sorts by DLC I don't own

RIP wallet
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong408,698
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 02:32, Edited on 11 April 18 at 02:33 by TymanTheLong
    I'm a bit disappointed that Dying Light Season Pass isn't on sale.

Also, I have about $15 period and I have to choose between
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass (the base game is free in 6 days).

and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition Necromancer class DLC. Honestly I usually just play Path of Exile instead of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition, but if I had friends playing the latter, I'd probably switch.

My inclination, especially since I love AC games, is to get the AC Syndicate Season Pass since it's deeply discounted and the Diablo 3 DLC is only 33% off...
  • CornerscoutCornerscout591,926
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 06:49
    Good lord. All these sales and nothing I want. laugh
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • vVerdyvvVerdyv397,294
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 08:22
    Getting Black Ops 3 season pass and Forza 7 VIP pass here.
  • sanityendssanityends359,485
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 09:31
    XPhiles in IA said:
    look at all those season passes...man what a crock
    On AAA titles it's the reason game prices at launch have not moved in a decade they would be $90 not $60 USD. Its inflation why must you always be on here so pessimisticly?
    You would complain if the game prices themselves went up with this we have an option.
  • JappeJappe943,594
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 09:32
    No Fallout 3 DLC
  • sanityendssanityends359,485
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 11:00
    Jappe said:
    No Fallout 3 DLC
    It's on sale in the 360 article budsmile
  • halohogghalohogg115,422
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 11:42, Edited on 11 April 18 at 11:49 by halohogg
    The Dirt 4 Info column shows "1 unobtainable achievement" yet there are no flags set against the game. Is this an error on the Sale page?

Is "Flavour of the Week" broken?
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant741,919
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 11:49
    halohogg said:
    The Dirt 4 Info column shows "1 unobtainable achievement" yet there are no flags set against the game. Is this an error on the Sale page?
    The discontinued flag from Dirt 4 was removed yesterday. It was for:
    DiRT 4Flavour of the WeekThe Flavour of the Week achievement in DiRT 4 worth 218 pointsComplete back to back Weekly Community Events
    This post may be sarcastic.
  • halohogghalohogg115,422
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 13:03
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    halohogg said:
    The discontinued flag from Dirt 4 was removed yesterday. It was for:
    DiRT 4Flavour of the WeekThe Flavour of the Week achievement in DiRT 4 worth 218 pointsComplete back to back Weekly Community Events
    Wow - timing.
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,110,724
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 15:04, Edited on 11 April 18 at 15:06 by Quemandante
    Didn't see it in the article but The Only Traitor for The Final Station is also on sale (50% off) and the game is in Game Pass!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.