Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:33
14 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Achievement List Revealed
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:38
Wait, what? 700GS? facepalm
This post may be sarcastic.
LostOrLimp
LostOrLimp
Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:39
700 Gamerscore, that's a bit odd.
DancemaniaMania
Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:40
It looks like they made a mistake and added the rest of the score as an "update". Now it's higher than the normal 1000 GS. I wonder what they were thinking when doing this achievement list...
Za Pantsupati
Za Pantsupati
Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:46, Edited on 11 April 18 at 00:50 by Za Pantsupati
Seems the TA scanner glitched out somehow. It's 14 for 1000G.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:47, Edited on 11 April 18 at 00:48 by Dresden N7
The game hub on my console also shows 14 achievements for 1000 GS. We need a staff member to rescan the game into TA or manually correct the info.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 11 April 18 at 00:59
Dresden N7 said:
The game hub on my console also shows 14 achievements for 1000 GS. We need a staff member to rescan the game into TA or manually correct the info.
I think Rich has to do that but I'll let him know and I'm sure he will when he wakes up. Nobody panic! smile
Nighthawk205
Nighthawk205
Posted on 11 April 18 at 01:20
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Dresden N7 said:
I think Rich has to do that but I'll let him know and I'm sure he will when he wakes up. Nobody panic! smile
This is sorted now! We were trying to figure out exactly what was going on and sorted out the article as well so we don't confuse anyone else. Thanks for helping us figure this out, folks! toast
jdogbits
jdogbits
Posted on 11 April 18 at 01:40
I had no idea this tied into Thor ragnarok ! Sutur and hela! Oh boy this must be the prologue to infinity war
JDogbits
Smallville2106
Posted on 11 April 18 at 01:42
Preordered this. Been looking forward to it. Hopefully next week when wife is back at work and the little one is back at nursery I should be able to get cracking with this and Far Cry 5.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 11 April 18 at 01:56
Nighthawk205 said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Dresden N7 said:
This is sorted now! We were trying to figure out exactly what was going on and sorted out the article as well so we don't confuse anyone else. Thanks for helping us figure this out, folks! toast
Oh cool, I didn't know if anyone but him could do it. smile
BqCaduceusMD
BqCaduceusMD
Posted on 11 April 18 at 02:32
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Dresden N7 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0PijNCEwo
"Only when you allow someone else to define your success do you truly experience failure."
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 11 April 18 at 02:45
Are the secret achievements all story-related unmissables? Don't want to look for risk of spoilers.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 11 April 18 at 03:28
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Nighthawk205 said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Dresden N7 said:
Oh cool, I didn't know if anyone but him could do it. smile
toast
nightw0lf
nightw0lf
Posted on 11 April 18 at 03:31
zeldafanjtl said:
Are the secret achievements all story-related unmissables? Don't want to look for risk of spoilers.
I skimmed through the list. There are four achievements tied to "shard challenges" (one per challenge). I don't know whether those are missable, but I'd imagine they're along the path (and possibly related to the story). Everything else sounds like it's story-related.

Please note - I'm just guessing from descriptions. I'll be playing it for the first time myself in about half an hour. :-)
OkayEA
OkayEA
Posted on 11 April 18 at 03:35
nightw0lf said:
zeldafanjtl said:
I skimmed through the list. There are four achievements tied to "shard challenges" (one per challenge). I don't know whether those are missable, but I'd imagine they're along the path (and possibly related to the story). Everything else sounds like it's story-related.

Please note - I'm just guessing from descriptions. I'll be playing it for the first time myself in about half an hour. :-)
I already played through it on PS4, and on there, only the lorestone trophy is missable. There's also one for getting the rest of the trophies. They're the only two I don't have cry
BLOOD BERSEKER
Posted on 11 April 18 at 04:58, Edited on 11 April 18 at 04:58 by BLOOD BERSEKER
jdogbits said:
I had no idea this tied into Thor ragnarok ! Sutur and hela! Oh boy this must be the prologue to infinity war
roll please don't do that
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 11 April 18 at 07:41, Edited on 11 April 18 at 07:44 by NoHeroes94
nightw0lf said:
zeldafanjtl said:

Aside from "Stories from the North", everything else is unmissbale. It's an extremeley easy completion (did on PS4 in 1 day). The challenges are actually the closest achievements to eachother, ironically. Only thing is that there is no chapter select, and once you miss something you really can't go back for any collectible lore stones.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 11 April 18 at 07:49, Edited on 11 April 18 at 07:50 by NoHeroes94
Additionally, to anyone reading this, YOU WONT GET YOUR SAVE FILE WIPED, no matter how many times you die. Permadeath is NOT a thing in Hellblade. I only died 5-6 times naturally, but died 100 times in the same spot to test it after the Platinum and nothing happened.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 11 April 18 at 08:14
^Thanks! That's good to know, it's nice to have a game I can just play for its own sake with very minimal achievement mopup.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.