Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 11 April 18 at 16:42
Please use this thread to discuss the Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice walkthrough
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 16 April 18 at 15:16
I won't be able to start this one until May, but I can 100% do this if I'm allowed to start after April 28th (college until then). Completed this twice on PS4 and Xbox One.
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 16 April 18 at 16:06
NoHeroes94 said:
I won't be able to start this one until May, but I can 100% do this if I'm allowed to start after April 28th (college until then). Completed this twice on PS4 and Xbox One.
This post's existence indicates that someone has already volunteered and began writing the walkthrough. For volunteering, you can post in this thread in the future:

Volunteer to write a walkthrough
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 16 April 18 at 16:30
I’m doing it! I’m about 20% done at the moment.
Information Posted on 23 April 18 at 13:59
We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 23 April 18 at 14:07
NoHeroes94 said:
Well if you're still interested, I can get you set up to start in May. Send me a PM if you're still up for it.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 23 April 18 at 16:51
To be clear, I dropped it. Making the walkthrough was making me hate the game.
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 31 May 18 at 17:30, Edited on 31 May 18 at 17:31 by JohnnyInterfnk
Hello, I just picked up responsibility for the Hellblade walkthrough, so I'm now the point of contact on this. Figured I'd do it as I'm the write of the majority of Hellblade's achievement solutions anyway. My first Walkthrough outing, hopefully all goes well!

Its just about the beginning of June -- my plan here is to re-run through the game in June, taking screenshots of the rune puzzle solutions and runestone locations (to have original content for the walkthrough). From there, I'm hoping to work on the write-up in July, hoping to complete publication by mid or late July.
bangerbass87
bangerbass87
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:40
How's the Walkthrough going?
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 20 July 18 at 15:19
Bit behind but moving along. Hopefully will be done by end of month but if not I'll post here with status.
Mortaigne
Mortaigne
Posted on 26 July 18 at 15:06
JohnnyInterfnk said:
Bit behind but moving along. Hopefully will be done by end of month but if not I'll post here with status.
Great, looking forward to it!
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 28 July 18 at 14:33
Update, finishing photos this weekend. Writeup is about 35% done. Might spill into August a bit.
B1GB4LLERS
B1GB4LLERS
Posted on 30 July 18 at 00:53
Thanks for your all hard work..its appreciated
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 12 August 18 at 02:30
So the past two weeks or so have been overwhelming with work, home and health issues, but I'm back actively working on the walkthrough. Apologies for those who are waiting, hopefully it will be worth it.

I originally tried to look at rune locations an an angle to show where in general they would be, but I think that would up being confusing, so I'm replacing those rune shots with ones that are more directly aligned. I think these make more sense, and they honestly look better in the guide. As such, I'm redoing shots now, and am hoping to knock out a chapter a day.

This puts new target for end of August. Again, sorry for delay.
Kamerad Leo
Kamerad Leo
Posted on 22 August 18 at 19:14
Keep up your good work man. We all appreciate!
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 09 September 18 at 03:41
Any updates? It popped up in UHH for me!
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 10 September 18 at 23:49, Edited on 10 September 18 at 23:49 by JohnnyInterfnk
The plan is to be done Monday, 9/17 by end of day. (Meant to finish this weekend but have a household of sick kids).
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 17 September 18 at 14:45, Edited on 17 September 18 at 14:46 by JohnnyInterfnk
And by 9/17, I mean 9/21. Got pulled in as an emergency speaker at a event tomorrow due to two cancellations so my energy today has to be put into that. Next chance to work on it is Friday.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.