Game Info Submission Archive: PAST CURE Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

PAST CURE - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: PAST CURE

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 13 April 18 at 09:49
Neomaster has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for PAST CURE Achievements:

Neomaster said:
PAST CURERoom ServiceThe Room Service achievement in PAST CURE worth 69 pointsGet the contents of Dr. Fletcher's suitcase and unlock every safe.

Main Story achievement, not a collectable achievement at all.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 13 April 18 at 11:41
Thank you for your submission Neomaster. We have updated the flags.
Information Posted on 14 April 18 at 12:28
This post was archived by x D00G x
Information Posted on 20 August 18 at 18:10
IXI FalcoN has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for PAST CURE Achievements:

IXI FalcoN said:
PAST CUREBull in a China ShopThe Bull in a China Shop achievement in PAST CURE worth 169 pointsKill 25 porcelain figures in your nightmare.

This achievement is not partially discontinued.

The most recent patch made some unintended changes to the unlock conditions. The current requirements as of the latest patch are:

-Must be done on Nightmare difficulty. This difficulty is unlocked upon completion of the game on any other difficulty.
-Must be done in 1 life. If you are killed before killing the 25 enemies, you must restart the level from scratch.

I had no issues unlocking the achievement following that criteria, but it seems from solution comments that others are struggling. Buggy- flag should probably be applied in this case.

So in summary:
Remove: Partially Discontinued
Add: Difficulty Specific, Buggy-

If you need any more info, feel free to contact me.

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 21 August 18 at 01:50, Edited on 21 August 18 at 01:52 by Mikhail Krauser
Just confirmed this is the case as well. Flags updated! Thanks for the submission! toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 21 August 18 at 06:45
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.