The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Extinction, Robocraft Infinity, Dangun Feveron and Win a Game

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
  • RunroyRunroy807,379
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 17:42
    do we do "second"?
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Runroy][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Runroy.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • DenetoadDenetoad587,755
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 17:42
    Something else then
  • Posted on 13 April 18 at 18:05, Edited on 13 April 18 at 18:05 by IRISH PATRIOT x
    We don't do "first", "second", or "something else then".

Please keep your posts productive and on topic or they will be deleted.
    I suggest reading the: Site Rules

Thanks
  • LiquidSodasLiquidSodas256,600
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 18:48
    Robocraft is a blast, I’m trying to level up so I can make even more outrageous fighters
    Drinking all that soda
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,506,601
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 19:18
    I have never heard of any of those games lol
  • Nighthawk205Nighthawk205369,406
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 19:59
    I think the thing that was missed when answering the question about Minecraft achievements on the Switch is that Mojang is wholly owned by Microsoft. Unless there's more Microsoft games coming to the Switch, it's unlikely we'll see XBL achievements on any others.
  • derektwopointohderektwopointoh1,254,033
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 20:34
    Podcast day!
  • Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:16
    Good podclap
  • x HoRiZoNx HoRiZoN110,196
    Posted on 14 April 18 at 00:34
    LiquidPetey said:
    Robocraft is a blast, I’m trying to level up so I can make even more outrageous fighters
    I agree. Sniping flying robots out of the sky is very satisfying. laugh
  • Posted on 14 April 18 at 19:11
    I thought I had a negative perspective about Xbox single player exclusives, you make me sound like an optimistlaugh. I have to speak up for my favorite franchise. I’m not saying Gears of War 4 is the best Gears game out there but I think it is good and was very well received, runner up to game of the year on this site if I remember correctly. The last Gears game was Judgement so Gears 4 is actually a ton better than the one before it. Long story short Gears is not getting worse and worse IMO.

One thing I’ve noticed about the recent Xbox exclusives is they’ve been a bit on the kiddie side. I’m not saying that’s all together bad but it stands out when Playstation releases God of War 4, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Nioh to name a few and Xbox releases Sea of Thieves, Super Lucky’s Tale and Snake Pass.
  • triplepowtriplepow219,855
    Posted on 15 April 18 at 14:22
    Once again podcast makes a drive from Work home bearable and makes me live for my x
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • Posted on 16 April 18 at 17:35
    For anybody wanting to get the easy points from Avatar: The Last Airbender, but don't want to spend $15 for five minutes of gameplay, check out your local library. Many libraries have video games. Fortunately for me, my library has Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I'm saving it for the next bean dive laugh
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,549
    Posted on 16 April 18 at 22:23
    I know a lot of people say $20 is overpriced for Avatar, and I would tend to agree... but it is hard to find under that amount in some places. I live in Quebec and I couldn't find any places that had it under that price.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 16 April 18 at 23:20
    Finally got around to listening to this episode. Another good one and it always helps work go by a bit faster. I'm eager to hear your thoughts on Hellblade in the next one.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,289,787
    Posted on 20 April 18 at 09:21
    I thought I was going to be sick when I heard the discussion about completion rates. 80% completion is considered high shockcry
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
    Posted on 20 April 18 at 17:07
    The winner this week is comment number 5 by LiquidPetey:

Check your inbox for the list of games you can choose from!
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.