TA Playlist Forum

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Vote Now for May 2018's TA Playlist Game

AuthorMessage
Gunstar Red
Gunstar Red
Posted on 13 April 18 at 20:35
I completed Alice years ago, but voted for it because I want others to give it a try and experience it. It's been on sale a few times already for $5, so hope some of you have it in your backlog. The Weapons and Dress Pack DLC is totally worth the low price even though it adds no achievements, it really enhances the game.
imaidiot19
imaidiot19
Posted on 13 April 18 at 20:35
The first month I would be happy with any of the contenders winning. Voted for Mafia 3 as that is the newest one I still need to finish.
Yes, I know I am.
Smallville2106
Posted on 13 April 18 at 20:37
I went with Alice but tbh I’ll be happy with any of them. I have them all and only started Mafia III so it’ll be a good month regardless.
Hanrec2
Hanrec2
Posted on 13 April 18 at 20:46
I enjoyed Mafia 3 and its dlc, but mad max has been on my shelf for over a year now and is my vote only hope its equally as good.
Insert amusing and witty tag line here:
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 13 April 18 at 20:46
MAFIA 3. AND i WILL FINALLY START IT.
TangerineGamer
Posted on 13 April 18 at 20:51
I would have chosen Mad Max or Batman if I had access to my Xbox One, as I don't and have played all the variations of Batman I can without it (360 and PC), I have voted for Alice.
I have contemplated buying and playing in the past as I have heard a lot of good things about it, but the second hand price is still pretty high for some reason.
Yours sincerely, TG
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:00
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
All the other games have had multiple chances to be discovered, however Alice has not.
Just gonna highlight this line. I think the best purpose the TA Playlist can serve is showcasing the few hidden gems that exist on Xbox.
Remember why you're here is to inspire
eayragt
eayragt
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:01
Alice. Give me an excuse to pick it up again.
Say everything with a smile
BudgetBallin360
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:02
Mad Max? It's a very excellent game minus the glitches that might cause you to have to start the fnck all over like me! I'll finally start Mafia III if it is chosen. So, I'm voting Mafia III.
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:09
Several good choices this month.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:09
I pick Alice the madness return for My birthday month. And hope MS make it GWG next month too.
.XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
tornprince2012
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:10
LuckyConquerer2 said:
If Mafia III wins, I will get the walkthrough done before May 1st, all DLC.

I'm voting for Asylum btw, as I need to do City and Asylum, both have been started but nor properly played.
I will keep quoting this UNTIL EVERYONE SEES THIS.

Better get ready, Lucky laugh

The only reason I haven't touched Mafia since my last dive is because I was waiting for the walkthrough to be published ;)
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:12, Edited on 13 April 18 at 21:12 by Schinderdiv
I'd go through Alice again if I hadn't already traded it. I voted for Arkham Asylum since I want to replay it & that would give me an excuse to pick up Return To Arkham for the One.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:20
tornprince2012 said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
If Mafia III wins, I will get the walkthrough done before May 1st, all DLC.

I'm voting for Asylum btw, as I need to do City and Asylum, both have been started but nor properly played.
I will keep quoting this UNTIL EVERYONE SEES THIS.

Better get ready, Lucky laugh

The only reason I haven't touched Mafia since my last dive is because I was waiting for the walkthrough to be published ;)
I have been so busy with uni, thanks to the strikes, that I have had to put it off, but I should be able to slip this in, especially if it is Playlist.
This post may be sarcastic.
GhostMaker mk3
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:27
Alice is bae.
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:28
Alice as I haven't played it and I need an extra push. Mad Max and Mafia III are both repetitive and tedious, the vast majority have played Arkham Asylum.
Poia
Poia
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:31, Edited on 13 April 18 at 21:32 by Poia
Batman: can't figure out if it is the one I didn't play yet! To many names on the series..
Mad max: try out on game pass and didn't catch my interest
Mafia III: try out the demo and I'm not dying to play it.
Alice: never played but my friend always speak very well of this game. compute
StormyAsh0450
StormyAsh0450
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:37
TopherXPwns said:
My heart says Alice, my backlog says Mad Max.
I agree on both fronts.
ragnarok0272
ragnarok0272
Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:48, Edited on 13 April 18 at 21:53 by ragnarok0272
I picked Mafia III since I still have the DLC to work on. The only achievements I have left in Arkham are ones I'd rather not mess with and I've already completed Mad Max. I've never played Alice, but it looks interesting. If it wins I'll probably give it a go.

Edit: Just realized that the Arkham link takes you to the Xbox One version's page, which I haven't started and likely won't. Great game on the 360, but I don't see myself ever playing it again.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:06
I say this poll should just be the next four months in order
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.