TA Playlist Forum

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Vote Now for May 2018's TA Playlist Game

AuthorMessage
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:28
ragnarok0272 said:
I picked Mafia III since I still have the DLC to work on. The only achievements I have left in Arkham are ones I'd rather not mess with and I've already completed Mad Max. I've never played Alice, but it looks interesting. If it wins I'll probably give it a go.

Edit: Just realized that the Arkham link takes you to the Xbox One version's page, which I haven't started and likely won't. Great game on the 360, but I don't see myself ever playing it again.
As always, any version of any game that wins will count toward your Playlist site badge.
360 version counts as well.
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:29
KenH2k4 said:
I say this poll should just be the next four months in order
Can I second this? This is the best batch of nominations yet on TAPlaylist. I honestly have no idea how I'm going to vote. I can't even eliminate any of the from consideration.

Mad Max -- Only one from the list I haven't completed yet -- its been on my "to buy" list for awhile but never had an excuse to actually acquire it. TAPlaylist can change that in an instant. Love to give this a go.

Alice Madness Returns -- One of my favorite platformers of the 360 generation, bar none. Love the dark tone and oddball aesthetic. Haven't played this in forever and would love to break it out again to see if it holds up after all these years.

Batman: Arkham Asylum. THE game that proved you can make a good licensed game. One of my first "proud" completions as it took me forever to overcome that really challenging Shock and Awe Extreme challenge map. A bonus is that TAPlaylist can give me an excuse to get the One version and plow through all the achievement all over again :) Then again, Shock and Awe Extreme Round 2...

Mafia III -- An extremely underrated game. I really enjoyed my time with it, and the game has improved a lot with the additions of the DLCs and the free auto customization and racing updates. I like to reward games with a unique setting as well, and I feel a TA win will give people a chance to pick up this game.
Sco Bravheart
Sco Bravheart
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:30
TopherXPwns said:
My heart says Alice, my backlog says Mad Max.
My backlog agrees with your backlog.
DepravedJedi
DepravedJedi
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:45, Edited on 13 April 18 at 22:47 by DepravedJedi
Have to go with Alice. Easily one of my favorite games.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:50
Gotta take it to the wasteland. Max Max, you've sat unplayed too long!
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/Birthday-Challenge
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:50
Mafia III for me. I’ve had the game sitting on my desk, in a plastic since June 2017. Says more about my grubbiness than anything else. :p

Mad Max would also be a good game to vote for. The grind is real in that one, but it’s worth it.
XInfectedViperX
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:54
i voted Mad Max as i keep looking at starting it then move on top something else. At this rate ill never start it but this might help.
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/XInfectedViperX.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/XInfectedViperX.png[/img][/url]
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 13 April 18 at 22:54
It's a tough month for me to pick, and I'm a host laugh

I ultimately went with Arkham Asylum. I will probably pick up the full remastered set if it wins and try and get through as much of all three as I can in the month. I've missed out on that entire series and it feels like the most egregious omission from my gaming history, of the four up there.

Of course I'm happy to play any of them!
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:00
Mafia III.
DarkwraithCurt
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:01
As much as I'd love to play the X1 version of Arkham on this tag, no way on earth can I justify paying £39.99 while it's $20 in the states. What a colossal rip off! laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:17
Arkham asylum is awesome but I need to continue with Mad Max, so Mad Max.
First in the UK for all Vehicular Combat
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:24, Edited on 13 April 18 at 23:28 by LuckyKant
JohnnyInterfnk said:
Mafia III -- An extremely underrated game. I really enjoyed my time with it, and the game has improved a lot with the additions of the DLCs and the free auto customization and racing updates. I like to reward games with a unique setting as well, and I feel a TA win will give people a chance to pick up this game.
Agreed. For people that haven't played this, when you do play it, remember whilst this is a third game in the series, it was Hanger III's first game as a collective studio, and impressive at that. There are some flaws with the game, but most games have some flaws, but there is a lot of positives in this. The soundtrack is immense, and the DLC is some of the best I have played. Sign of the Times for Mafia III is something you will never forget. I probably have the Mafia III Soundtrack playing at least weekly. Great era for music.

I have done all three Mafia games. This is the best world, and a lot of updates have come since release. Not the best story of the three, but Mafia II will be hard to beat.

So, vote Batman. I need to play that! rock
This post may be sarcastic.
keoskey
keoskey
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:27
Mafia 3 for Me
[url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:32
Holy Arkham Asylum Batman!
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:45
iTz Canada Ehh said:
I picked up the Mafia 3 collectors edition on sale last year, even after reading about major issues it had around launch. When I played through it last July I had zero issues at any point in the game and it was one of my favourite games I played last year. The DLC for it was also a lot of fun.

I'd also be okay with Arkham Asylum, as I started it a year or two ago on the 360 and haven't touched it since.
I haven't been able to get one of the DLC to launch, the one where you fix up Sammies bar and get knockout darts and sniper rifles and bounty missions. Everything is installed, everything but all the races are completely done, and that's never triggered.

I vote for arkham knight because I just got a copy today. I hope it's not as broken on console as it was on PC when I last played it
K0RNMA5T3S
K0RNMA5T3S
Posted on 13 April 18 at 23:50
I've already completed Alice: Madness Returns, but still voted for it.
It is a seriously underrated game, and couldn't pass the opportunity to make other people give it a try.
TheCrookedManMD
Posted on 14 April 18 at 00:54
I am down for any but Alice, as I do not yet own it. Voted Mad Max.
"Only when you allow someone else to define your success do you truly experience failure."
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 14 April 18 at 01:24
I have no dog in this fight as I don't have any of the 4 games, but the Alice game intrigues me for some reason. May have to pick that one up if it wins.
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 14 April 18 at 01:32
Mafia III's story and characters are excellent, but Mad Max is an all too often maligned masterpiece. A brilliant mixture of narrative and combat that really develops if you give it time and play through to the end. ^ ^
TymanTheLong
TymanTheLong
Posted on 14 April 18 at 01:40
Damn I hope it's not Alice: The Madness Returns... :/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.