Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Play Injustice 2 Free This Weekend

AuthorMessage
CognitiveCaveat
Posted on 14 April 18 at 00:43
I’m Batman

Please click here to read the story: Play Injustice 2 Free This Weekend
Cryofuse
Cryofuse
Posted on 14 April 18 at 01:07, Edited on 14 April 18 at 01:08 by Cryofuse
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Skyrim, Halo 5 and now Injustice 2. Looks like its going to be a busy weekend for me. clap

Though I do hope that you can unlock achievements this time around.
Cryofuse "Do not look with your eyes... See with your mind".
Camello Delgado
Posted on 14 April 18 at 02:03
Doubt it, it’s the same trial as last time.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 14 April 18 at 02:52
No achievements = not interested
This space for rent.
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 14 April 18 at 06:44
Yep, it's just the same trial that doesn't unlock cheevs. ;(
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 14 April 18 at 08:22
Just buy the damn game! dance
J0K3RW1NS
J0K3RW1NS
Posted on 14 April 18 at 09:04
Does that progress I make in the trial count towards the achievements when I buy the game? I've been playing all day 😂
J0K3RW1NS
Chuck710Taylor
Posted on 14 April 18 at 12:49
I should buy the Leegendary (goty) edition. NetherRealm always does this.
BarbellxBrigade
Posted on 15 April 18 at 01:22
Cryofuse said:
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Skyrim, Halo 5 and now Injustice 2. Looks like its going to be a busy weekend for me. clap

Though I do hope that you can unlock achievements this time around.
My thought too. Great weekend to try out some new games.
CatgirlFanatic
Posted on 15 April 18 at 05:16
Tempted since they added new achievements, but I'm not sacrificing my completion I worked so hard for.
Every baller has a harem, but one true waifu.
THEpaynexkiller
Posted on 15 April 18 at 20:06
Why would anyone want to play something for a short amount of time 'for achievements'? There's no way you'd ever finish these games in the amount of time on offer, meaning you'd have to pay for them, meaning you'd have unfinished game on your gamertag.
acedawg4
acedawg4
Posted on 16 April 18 at 01:39
Oh my....an unfinished game on your profile....how dreadful
Atros Atrocitus
Posted on 16 April 18 at 09:13
Actually you can easily finish injustice 2 in a weekend. The only thing you would have a hard time doing is getting cstwomans ability for her achievement. It only took me about 1,000 motherboxes total. Some people have over 50,000 Ans still can't get it to drop.
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 16 April 18 at 19:16
Atros Atrocitus said:
Actually you can easily finish injustice 2 in a weekend. The only thing you would have a hard time doing is getting cstwomans ability for her achievement. It only took me about 1,000 motherboxes total. Some people have over 50,000 Ans still can't get it to drop.
Not anymore you can’t. Abilities only drop from Gold, Platinum and Diamond boxes now mostly. The best advice I have if you’re starting this game now, is to just do Catwoman’s Legendary Multiverse which is a grind but guarantees you’ll get Cat Call waayyyy sooner than the loot boxes most likely.
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 16 April 18 at 19:19
Also, leveling all fighters to Level 20 takes a good chunk of time, and now there is DLC achievements too... so, yeah... no way anyone will complete this in a weekend.
Atros Atrocitus
Posted on 17 April 18 at 03:04
You can level them up to 20 in a couple hours if you follow certain steps. And the dlc ones are use using their super moves to win for the most part.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 19 April 18 at 19:09
ClaytThaGreat said:
Not anymore you can’t. Abilities only drop from Gold, Platinum and Diamond boxes now mostly. The best advice I have if you’re starting this game now, is to just do Catwoman’s Legendary Multiverse which is a grind but guarantees you’ll get Cat Call waayyyy sooner than the loot boxes most likely.
It takes so long to grind towards her Multiverse Event though. I still don't know how people managed to rack up enough Guild Credits for multiple goes at it. I just went for Multiverse Events that gave you a random ability for completing them. You can only do them once, but they just about every day and usually more than once a day.

But yeah, still a pain in the ass either way.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.