The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 17th, 2018

• AwooAwoo1,538,560
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 07:26Permalink
    Nice to see Layers on Fear once again on sale while the DLC isn't.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty528,682
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 08:35, Edited on 17 April 18 at 08:42 by NawtyCawtyPermalink
    Mutant League Football for me clap
  • MVPVincentMVPVincent991,711
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 08:53Permalink
    Might consider picking up Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC since I'm about to pick it up and try and finish it again.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,014,681
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 10:14Permalink
    A few cheap possibilities here!
    Legohead 1977
  • thexboxpoetthexboxpoet104,266
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 10:48Permalink
    I just realised that this list doesn't include everything that is on sale, and possibly only the items that are listed on the xbox on sale and deals with gold pages. Right now for example, Injustice 2 & Legendary edition are on sale but they're not on this list.
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,204,602
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 11:36Permalink
    thexboxpoet said:
    I just realised that this list doesn't include everything that is on sale, and possibly only the items that are listed on the xbox on sale and deals with gold pages. Right now for example, Injustice 2 & Legendary edition are on sale but they're not on this list.
    That's the way it is every week. They'll update it fully later. If you want to see the deals ASAP each week, check storeparser.com Even they update throughout the week sometimes. I like to check them on Tuesday and again over the weekend to make sure I don't miss anything I want.
  • Desi ShinobiDesi Shinobi393,896
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 11:39Permalink
    bought 3 more to my ever-growing backlog
  • Posted on 17 April 18 at 11:41Permalink
    Definitely recommend Toby and the Secret Mine. Check out the first impression.
  • EvandalistEvandalist362,319
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 11:50, Edited on 17 April 18 at 12:20 by EvandalistPermalink
    Cemetery Girls said:
    Remember when Shovel Knight would go on sale? Man those were the days.
    You mean like last week when it was $19.99?

EDIT : Actually, the TA hub says it's still on sale for $19.99, so you might wanna grab it quickly.
    Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
  • Posted on 17 April 18 at 11:52Permalink
    Nox Mortiis said:
    Might get Emily Wants to Play, I hear it's a pretty easy 1000GS.
    Look into it first. I couldn’t complete it because it has a poor detection system that makes it completely luck based. After several hours of frustration I deleted my game install and moved on.
  • Cr4ck Sh0t23Cr4ck Sh0t23948,904
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 11:58Permalink
    Ernie Furglar said:
    Nox Mortiis said:
    Might get Emily Wants to Play, I hear it's a pretty easy 1000GS.
    It's easy but a little luck based.
    The first few nights are pretty easy, once you know what to do. It's the very last night is what's frustrating. Complete RNG with a helping of BS. Last night is no joke. I've gotten screwed over countless times. 3 kiki's back to back and the clown right after for good measure. angry

* dont be surprised if Chester still get you even if you leave the room. That's just the game trying to screw you over.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,337,448
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 12:24, Edited on 17 April 18 at 12:25 by ZalexzyPermalink
    White I try not to but new stuff

Outlast 2 is must but. Probably it would end up on get or gamepass, but I want to support them.

Kholat I bought for win10 and refunded as won10 version wont give achievements. Maybe, but probably not.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • Posted on 17 April 18 at 12:56Permalink
    To sum of Emily Wants to play.

You can literally stand still in a corner and beat at least 2 hours(chapters) in a row. If you want a really easy 650 than yes this is a game for you. The final level is however broken and 100% luck based. There is no strategy what so ever. I regret the 2.50 purchase.

Kiki and Chester both have multiple inconsistencies that have the game end you at random. You will have to beat that part of the game twice to get everything as well.
  • Posted on 17 April 18 at 13:35Permalink
    Meh, was hoping for Layers of Fear DLC to be on sale. White Noise 2 looks interesting, although not sure what the online population will be like.
  • j hewsj hews337,940
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 14:12Permalink
    Well, 4 more for me this week claplaugh
    j hews
  • MarioTooMarioToo780,082
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 14:22Permalink
    Slayaway Camp is fantastic at that price, and an easy and fun completion. Especially for Friday the 13th fans. Hopefully they bring the Friday the 13th version to consoles as well. I play it on my phone all the time.
  • Posted on 17 April 18 at 14:47Permalink
    Glad to see Unravel on the list, definitely going to pick that up.
  • Chef Not ChiefChef Not Chief1,162,289
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 17:34Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Chef Not Chief said:
    Has anyone seen Wildlands Gold edition cheaper than this? I've been looking to get it for a while
    I checked store parser for you. This is the cheapest the Gold Edition has ever been digitally. Normally only goes down to 50% off, but has had increasingly bigger discounts in recent months, dropping to 60% off once in February and 67% off now.
    Thanks. I'll have to remember that site so I can check stuff in the future
  • CornerscoutCornerscout544,524
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 18:28Permalink
    Crypt Of The Necrodancer is a steal for $4.50! dance
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • Tandar1Tandar1938,845
    Posted on 17 April 18 at 21:06Permalink
    Is the Blast'em Bunnies worth it?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.