Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Warframe Beasts of the Sanctuary Update Detailed

AuthorMessage
Luc1d Dreaming
Posted on 19 April 18 at 15:53
What's up pussycat?

Please click here to read the story: Warframe Beasts of the Sanctuary Update Detailed
JDawgg77
JDawgg77
Posted on 19 April 18 at 16:44
Love the constant new content. I keep meaning to get back into this. I no longer have everything.
IGutlessIWonder
Posted on 19 April 18 at 19:14
I'm mastery rank 12 in Warframe so it's hard to do the same things over n over, regardless of which Warframe bc by the time a frame is done building is about the time I get tired of doing similar missions constantly. Idk about the new mode either, will have to check out some gameplay.

Warframe is a great f2p game, however. The gameplay is great but I suppose everyone has their tipping point. While I do love the game I doubt ill touch it for awhile, but Digital Extreme needs a medal of some kind for constant updates to the game.
The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
AC1DGro0ve 3o3
Posted on 19 April 18 at 22:26
Can't get enough. I have everything! ...and never paid a dime.
...start at crazy, then work backwards.
Lonesquiff
Lonesquiff
Posted on 19 April 18 at 23:29
Is the new frame only free for a limited time? Last time I saw them do one it was, and you had to be a twitch prime subscriber too.
Tukaitaua
Tukaitaua
Posted on 20 April 18 at 00:10
Lonesquiff said:
Is the new frame only free for a limited time? Last time I saw them do one it was, and you had to be a twitch prime subscriber too.
Every frame is FREE, all you have to do is farm the parts to build it in game or spend plat to get it.
Or you can pay for a prime access to get the newest Prime variant ( also able to be farmed for free ).

That twitch prime subscription was for Frost Prime which had been vaulted and was no longer able to be farmed.
x Tyian x
x Tyian x
Posted on 20 April 18 at 06:53
I always get in to warframe loads then forget about it but all the fresh content is always bringing me back
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 20 April 18 at 07:11
If I had more time I’d definitely play Warframe, definitely a time-investment.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Renato UNSC
Renato UNSC
Posted on 20 April 18 at 17:27
I love this game.
True is Back :)
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 20 April 18 at 21:45
As long as the achievements aren't as dumb as the 7 trials, I give them permission to add more achievements.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.