Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Video Games to Play if You Like HBO's Westworld

• Posted on 22 April 18 at 20:11
    CODYWWE24 said:
    You should of a leasted added Red Dead Redemption. Without the western in Westworld, there would be no Westworld.
    All the other games on this list are human/AI. Red Dead isn't. Probably why it's not on the list.
  • Warboy925Warboy925382,211
    Posted on 22 April 18 at 21:01
    Chris Hirschy said:
    I think "Binary Domain" has a similar background story as "Blade runner". Artificial consciousness which don't know about that its artificial, hunted by a big organisation.

Indeed, this Game has a great story with an underrated cliffhanger, but its multiplayer is horrible.
    If you want to complete a map on horde, you cannot walk with your dog, make a telephone call or even go on toilet. 4hours full concentration for each try on each map @.[@

I wish that Binary Domain & Enslave become BWC, too.
    If you are going that route, it's back to Fallout 4 again......

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,358,821
    Posted on 22 April 18 at 21:24
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    x Mataeus x said:
    As plucking a random TV show out is a bit... Random, I think this would work better the other way around.

"Films and TV shows to try if you loved Elite Dangerous", that kind of thing :)

You could even tie it to links of what's available on Xbox, either the marketplace or Netflix or whatever.
    We’ve done that before with books and will do it again with other media in the future. This is something new I’m trying.
    Ok bud, good stuff!
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,005,146
    Posted on 22 April 18 at 21:25
    When I first saw the article I was like "wow this is random". But after thinking about it, it seems like a pretty cool idea. I constantly get the reverse take of it along the lines of "hey you like this games you'd probably like these tv shows".
  • Necromorph11Necromorph11947,455
    Posted on 23 April 18 at 09:57
    the synth pictured in the fallout 4 screenshot is a clear homage to the movie that inspired the series.liked the movie but haven't followed closely the series and still haven't played fallout 4 and had no idea there was such a reference in the game
  • OdinEliteOdinElite933,414
    Posted on 23 April 18 at 17:00
    Arron114 said:
    What an exceptional game Binary Domain is.
    easily one of the worst games ive ever played.
  • Posted on 23 April 18 at 19:52
    Necromorph11 said:
    the synth pictured in the fallout 4 screenshot is a clear homage to the movie that inspired the series.liked the movie but haven't followed closely the series and still haven't played fallout 4 and had no idea there was such a reference in the game
    Which movie is that?
    GBR!
  • Posted on 23 April 18 at 20:43
    BLOOdREDkN7GHT said:
    Necromorph11 said:
    Which movie is that?
    Westworld was a bad movie before it was an awesome show.
  • N7 TiggerN7 Tigger505,847
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 06:25
    Seems to be just a bunch of games with robots in them. And a bunch of people in the comments saying "What about Red Dead Redemption?" I think maybe you all missed the point of the show.
  • Mr Bones7Mr Bones7238,574
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 12:50
    Okay deus ex didn't get a mention O_o
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x708,069
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 10:28
    I've only watched the first episode of the first season of Westworld so far but I definitely liked it. Was a little confusing and hard to follow at first.
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • Posted on 17 October 20 at 20:30
    I wish there was a sequel to Binary Domain.
    Start at crazy, then work backwards.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.