Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning April 23rd, 2018

• j hewsj hews482,844
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 15:16, Edited on 24 April 18 at 15:18 by j hews
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Anyone know what exactly it is you do in The Invisible Hours? It sounds interesting but I'm unsure as to how a VR title will translate when it's no longer VR. If you just watch events unfold with no say in them, that seems dull but if there's actual gameplay, that could be really good.
    I am curious as to this too. I think Your Toy was ported over from VR and that game was not good and was weird because of it so who knows.
    j hews
  • LifeSuxPlayHALOLifeSuxPlayHALO1,005,998
    Posted on 25 April 18 at 05:10
    j hews said:
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Anyone know what exactly it is you do in The Invisible Hours? It sounds interesting but I'm unsure as to how a VR title will translate when it's no longer VR. If you just watch events unfold with no say in them, that seems dull but if there's actual gameplay, that could be really good.
    I am curious as to this too. I think Your Toy was ported over from VR and that game was not good and was weird because of it so who knows.
    You have no effect on the story...you do just watch the events unfold from different character's perspectives as you follow them around. It's actually pretty cool; you can freeze time and explore the mansion, fast forward and rewind time too. The gameplay is very similar to the game Tacoma. Plus the achievements for this game are easy.
  • TheCraig1981TheCraig1981299,526
    Posted on 25 April 18 at 08:16
    The premise of The Invisible Hours sounds very interesting to me, I like the idea of observing all the goings on and piecing the mystery together. My only concern is that I don't think a game like this would really offer any replay value, once you've solved the mystery it looks like there's nothing else to do. It's £21.99 here in the UK which is a decent price but will probably wait for it to go below £15 as I can't see me playing this more than once.
    "Of course you forget, Peter, I was present at an undersea, unexplained mass sponge migration."
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,289,269
    Posted on 25 April 18 at 08:49
    Loved all the Emily comments. You guys did good with those.
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane1,349,046
    Posted on 28 April 18 at 09:03
    New Paralyzer said:
    That name is driving me crazy.

Emily Wants to Play Too? She already wanted to play. Emily Wants to Play Again makes more sense.

What's the third game gonna be? Emily Wants to Play Also?
    Maybe a pun regarding "Emily is away too" ?
  • TropanTropan1,032,350
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 03:44
    Korgan is a Free 1,000 GS btw.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.