The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 24th, 2018

• assassinDMGassassinDMG758,030
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 07:00Permalink
    Thomas Was Alone and Dear Esther for me
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan644,941
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 07:05Permalink
    Missed the Blizzard Moutain sales, hope it will come back.
  • Rhhe82Rhhe82292,455
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 07:11Permalink
    Was thinking about Yooka-Laylee, is it any good? The reviews seem to indicate less than a 5/5 -game.
  • Posted on 24 April 18 at 07:44Permalink
    Yooka Laylee for me! The fact it is closely related to Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, I may aswell play it!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 18 at 07:53Permalink
    mkdfan1990 said:
    Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels for £53?!
    I got it for £17 on cdkeys...
    Digital prices on the MS Store are always(99.99999999%) of the time, MUCH more expensive than other websites/physical copies, and it always pulls in the suckers that buy digital only
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 18 at 07:58Permalink
    MulticronX said:
    I swear... if it's not GTA V and Shark cards, it's Assassin's Creed and Forza. Don't they remember how to put any other AAA content on sale?
    Yeah heaven forbid that they keep putting overly expensive content on sale all the time.
  • Posted on 24 April 18 at 08:56Permalink
    FYI Rich/TA Team, none of the reductions are showing on game pages (at least, none that I checked, such as Pumped BMX), though some show other reductions (eg Oli Oli 2:XL shows that it's in the Team 17 bundle which is, at this point in time, reduced).
  • EelectricalEelectrical205,296
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 08:58Permalink
    A Way Out already on sale, thats why I never buy games on release date laugh
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,009,324
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 09:13Permalink
    Bk LuCKY ChaRMS said:
    Damn bought the season pass the other week for syndicate when it was on sale if I would've known that the individual dlc was gonna be on sale would've never bought it
    I know right...sneaky! laugh

Still it's good for others, and if it hadn't have gone on sale this week and I missed it last week I would have been more miffed, you win some...

Maybe Jump Stars and Olli Olli 2 for me.
    Legohead 1977
  • BlackTiboBlackTibo367,871
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 10:29Permalink
    IRISH PATRIOT x said:
    Jack the Ripper on sale! Just in time.
    The whole season pass was on sale past week, cheaper than Jack the Ripper this week...
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n585,198
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 11:59Permalink
    Mostly GWG or gamepass material here. A Way Out is tempting but have no one to play it with :(
  • Posted on 24 April 18 at 12:05Permalink
    BlackTibo said:
    IRISH PATRIOT x said:
    Jack the Ripper on sale! Just in time.
    The whole season pass was on sale past week, cheaper than Jack the Ripper this week...
    Where did you see that? I must have missed that because the last one I saw on sale was two weeks ago and it was the bundle for $9.90. Jack this week is $6.00.
  • Posted on 24 April 18 at 12:36Permalink
    rocking23nf said:
    yes the swapper is a fairly easy completion IF you follow a guide. but i absolutly hated the game and found it a chore to complete.
    Despite the game seeming very easy, I've been holding off on it for what seems like forever because it does appear to be a big chore!
  • Posted on 24 April 18 at 13:57Permalink
    BudgetBallin360 said:
    rocking23nf said:
    yes the swapper is a fairly easy completion IF you follow a guide. but i absolutly hated the game and found it a chore to complete.
    Despite the game seeming very easy, I've been holding off on it for what seems like forever because it does appear to be a big chore!
    It's really not too bad. The guide here does a great job of spelling everything out for you. If memory serves, there were a few tricky puzzles that required certain timing that may make you need to retry a few times. Other than that it's a breeze. Only reason I would every recommend holding it is for contests that requiring spelling like the past few we have had... some valuable letters in there given the I, X and V
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1187,990
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 14:22Permalink
    I would rather grind through a game than use a guide through the whole thing even if it's quick. takes away from the whole process for me.
  • Posted on 24 April 18 at 16:00Permalink
    For AC Syndicate is the season pass worth? Or just the jack dlc?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 18 at 16:51Permalink
    So what's the deal with helix credits? The store seems to indicate that they work on both Syndicate and Unity. Does that mean whatever is left over when I finish one game can be used on the other? Does Origins use Helix too?
  • Posted on 24 April 18 at 17:43Permalink
    Yawn...
    Thin Blue Line
  • CornerscoutCornerscout544,319
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 18:13Permalink
    Another week of passing up sales for me.
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1187,990
    Posted on 24 April 18 at 18:22Permalink
    I'm surprised you guys even care about the sales. are you really pumping out 1k/1k on all the GWG every month?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.